DX  » Community » Reviews » Steel Manual-Release Folding Knife with Clip (23.3cm Full-Length)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ok

posted by superepicningam on 03/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The knife has a smooth action and strong liner lock with no play, very heavy and has a decent pocket clip
    Cons:
    Extremely horrible detente on the blade. I tryed to carry it but it will not stay closed in your pocket. And after getting stab...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This knife is a beast

posted by Fredim on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is an all steel, big and heavy knife. It is very well made and also well finished, with smooth and round edges. It has a nice thick blade which is razor sharp out of the box. The blade locks perfectly and mine came without any slack whatsoever. Very im...
    Cons:
    The torx screws on mine were a little loose, but I fixed that in no time. Another con is the weight, this thing is really heavy...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice product

posted by Isma35 on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very strong and beautiful knife. The blade: Sharp from the box Large and very strong THe clip: VEry Strong , hard. fine colour and a very very good quality i'm so happy for this product, good quality and price :D for a strong and heavy knife
    Cons:
    Cons: Weight works both ways, bit too heavy and big to carry every day. The knife came quite sharp and could slice easily thro...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great knife at a cheap price

posted by daponte92 on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    VERY heavy knife, feels very sturdy, comes sharp out of the box, large blade, sturdy lock, very smooth action, easily opened with one hand, good placement of the knife clip. Grips have a nice feel to them as well.
    Cons:
    Weight works both ways, bit too heavy and big to carry every day.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Buy!

posted by yomamacold on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    nice and heavy which I like. the clip on the back i strong. I don't know which benchmade model it is copied from, but it definitely looks beautiful. there is a little nob sticking out of the back of the actual blade that makes it easy to flip out the knife.
    Cons:
    the price is average I would say, definitely could be cheaper by a few dollars. The knife came quite sharp and could slice easi...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Benchmade clone

posted by Puustrap on 03/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Super sharp heavy blade with a strong locking mechanism, it exceeded my expectations. It also has a really nice aluminum handle with contrasting steel screws which gives it a pretty sleek look. And again, it's heavy! You can really feel the build quality...
    Cons:
    Price could've been a little lower, maybe around $10. Also they used plastic washers that I hope won't break.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections