DX  » Community » Reviews » Steel Manual-Release Folding Knife with Clip (22.2cm Full-Length)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:10010 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very cool knife

posted by Flaffi95 on 08/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the knife has a very high quality level and seems like the original knife from strider knife. it is very easy to handle. the knife has a good blade with a good weight in the hand. maybe you can use it also as a throwing knife if you are good at it.
    Cons:
    the long shipping time is always a big con but there is no contra on the knife.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stylish knife, sharp blade

posted by ashimono on 07/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Has a respectable size - definitely an intimidating knife the first time you look. Blade comes razor sharp out of the box. Has a mechanism to avoid blade release while in your pocket - you will not cut yourself by accident. Overall quality seems really n...
    Cons:
    The mechanism to keep the blade fixed in the opened position seems fragile in comparison to the knife dimensions. This could be...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect knife

posted by laks on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its a little bit bigger then i expected, also very, very sharp, and even a little above the expectations also a cheap knife good quality nobody would notice that its a fake strider very also easy use smooth a very happy client and of course a must buy!!! xp
    Cons:
    A bit too smooth i would say also pretty bigger then i expected so yeah im a bit disapointed about the framelock but nothing se...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great knife

posted by estevaoparrudo on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    When I opened the box I was very surprised with this product. It is very well built, solid, heavy, and beautiful in the hand. It fits perfectly on hands and you feel very confident holding this. There is no ill-fitting parts. Very very solid!
    Cons:
    At first, I had some difficulties to learn how to fold back the knife. Really...I searched for other users videos and tried at ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool

posted by Taran2uls on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great knife. Well made, strong and have good weight - good enough for all purposes. Really good looking one, the logo is made of metal, everything looks to be made of metal, so strong and durable. Very sharp and easy to fold/unfold. I'm very impressed with ...
    Cons:
    Not an actual Strider design, at least it isn't on their website. Nor do they seem to design anything like it. Jimping could be...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent knife

posted by Veltnar on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    High quality steel, decent length of a blade, rather sharp, comfortable grip, good weigth, very nice looking.
    Cons:
    Has some small flaw on the logo, but that doesn't really matter. Quality of this knife is just great!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very good knife

posted by JudithJ on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Pretty sharp - Decent length - Good weigh - Comfortable to hold - build quality is fantastic
    Cons:
    None really. Not madly keen on the design, but can't really count that as a con
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome.

posted by Kizuite on 10/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    An extremely good knife. It's a bit larger than I expected, Very tough build, blade is very sturdy and sharp, Great tool to have. Has near-perfect weight and easy to handle. Makes a good survival tool aswell. Were I live I wouldn't carry this on me though. ...
    Cons:
    None, whatsoever.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, strong and heavy.

posted by Vihecasa on 08/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great knife. Well made, strong and have good weight - good enough for all purposes. Really good looking one, the logo is made of metal, everything looks to be made of metal, so strong and durable. Very sharp and easy to fold/unfold. I'm very impressed with ...
    Cons:
    Had some little scratches, but nothing to worry about.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Strider Knife Review

posted by Resdon111 on 06/30/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a fantastic knife. It may not be an actual Strider design, but a fake logo doesn't detract from the fact that it is built like a tank, feels great in the hand, and is stylish as hell!
    Cons:
    Not an actual Strider design, at least it isn't on their website. Nor do they seem to design anything like it. Jimping could ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections