DX  » Community » Reviews » Full HD 1080P RM/RMVB/H.264/DivX/Xvid Media Player with LAN/2*USB Host/SDHC
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent product with excelent quality

posted by hugoeiji on 05/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The overall quality of the product is excellent. It's well made, plays all formats and does not produce a lot of heat. I've plugged it into my led tv and everything works very well. I've tested the usb ports with pen drives and WD passport external HDs. All...
    Cons:
    The remote control range is a kind of short, so you must stay really close (1-2 meters) to the receiver in order to proper oper...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Play movies from your computer on your TV

posted by schara on 04/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought a new sound system, and connected a wii, an xbox and a ps3 to it. I could stream movies from my PC to them, but it was not plug and play. I also had a transcoding lag. I was planning to connect a PC to my amplifier, but none of the laptops I have h...
    Cons:
    The media player is not a PC - it will not play all the files I have, and like the DVICO media player I had before (which does ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The Perfect Network Player

posted by trx314 on 08/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The device I got is S7T. I was really surprised when played with it. - ISO playback - MKV container, XVID and all encodings listed are supported. - Perfect Audio Options: You have PCM, HDMI RAW and SPDIF options in the menu. The best thing is that you can h...
    Cons:
    - Youtube video not working - No internal Hard Drive option (space and connector) - Poor manufacturer support, no Brand on the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product!!

posted by semedeiros on 07/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This product is the most versatille that I've found to buy. I've a media center with cable decoding in my first TV, a wired network at home and, obviously, a PC. This product matches perfecly in my case, serving my second TV in the bedroom. Through my wired...
    Cons:
    - Hard to configure sharing on network. Network fields are missing in the configuration menu - Poor support by the manufacturer...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections