Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7014 (70%)
  • 4 Star:306 (30%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great lighter

posted by gatorix on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Its really classy - High quality metals and parts - Small but big enough flame wich saves up some fuel - Its real thin and fits easy in most pockets and sigaret package - Its pretty cheap - personally I like the colour and shape of the flame alot
    Cons:
    - It depletes about as fast as normal lighters - Not completely windproof but works better then normal lighters in windy envire...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I use this lighter for a year and perfect

posted by rarito on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I got this lighter an year ago, it is good quality steel, nice and stongly built, and It just work perfect since then. Incredible that for this money, you can get a plastic lighter, with refill valve in my country. I dropped it is so many ocasions, got a li...
    Cons:
    I personally don't like the light option (although helpfull to see how much gas left) so I just dissamble it and diconnected th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Elegent and sturdy butane lighter...

posted by Kamran77 on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it works really well, surprisingly, tho it isn't as windproof as you may think -really looks great, feels good in your hand. Heavy and sturdy.
    Cons:
    It works from package but it just worked two or three times. Then the gas was empty. After refilling butane gas it did not work...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very beautiful lighter

posted by dcd_11 on 08/31/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    No imperfections, no scratches, all works, it's perfect! It arrived well protcted in the package. It has a green led (the transparent aperture on the side) that turns on when you lift the lid. It has an active resistor that becomes incandescent with an inte...
    Cons:
    not at all
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Elegant Jobon Windproof Butane Lighter

posted by PeekaHill on 08/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice looking lighter. Would EASILY be $40 in a tobacco store. I've had it for about 6 months and it is still working well. I have one without the logo on it, and where is the red LED that others have mentioned? Mine doesn't have it. Not needed anyway....
    Cons:
    Only problem is that after refilling it will not light. Have to use another lighter flame to get it going but after that it is OK.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Legit!!!!!!!

posted by Andersen1234182 on 12/30/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a great product!! It looks like a 50 dollar lighter. I sold it to my friend for 20 bucks!! Like all lifhters on DX, it comes unfilled. You can get the butane at a convenience store, gas station, or smoke shop. Where the flame comes out, there is a w...
    Cons:
    The coil is easy to break. The letters on the side rub off too easy.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great product

posted by soulhackzor on 09/06/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -it works really well, surprisingly, tho it isn't as windproof as you may think -really looks great, even with the jobon logo on it
    Cons:
    -the clip which hides the fire thing was pretty flimsy, and that broke after about 5-6 months of general use, which is pretty s...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Long life for a cheap lighter

posted by ramla on 05/03/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - An excellent product for your money - Does really look good - Is very long lasting and realiable for a dealextreme product - Batteries are replaceable - The lid makes a satisfying click - Can be refilled with a normal butane container
    Cons:
    - The gas container is quite small - The flame adjustment needs a tool (slotted screwdriver) - The flame needs adjusting if you...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Jobon Windproof Butane Lighter

posted by danieleemilio on 03/01/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I've bought 3/4 in past, now i'm writing the review for the 2 that are gifts for my family/friends :-) Cheap for the kind of lighter it is; high build quality; nice weight; looks REALLY more expensive; stilish and elegant; led light to keep gas tank under c...
    Cons:
    Previous lighters were SUPER-OK, but this time something is wrong: flame is not exactly windproof. After some try (gas adjustme...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by robtsa on 02/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - A bit heavy but I already had a zippo so it does not look that heavy to me. Works really nice even when I´m driving with the windows wide open. Looks really stylish and has a nice quality, great for a small gift.
    Cons:
    - None at all.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections