Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:578 (57%)
  • 4 Star:436 (43%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great switch

posted by PetisoEOL on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It's very easy to use, only connect the wires and press a button and ou will hear the audio an watch the video. It's very small and you can put anywhere. Now doesn't have wires connecting the connectors only a small PCB. The sound is good. It doesn´t n...
    Cons:
    It´s very light. You need to fix somwhere to use it. The switches are hard the first time.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best cheap audio switch

posted by Nico282 on 08/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Using it to switch the speakers between two PC, an audio interface and the iPod. All metal case, sturdy construction, the rear connectors are strongly attached and doesn't move while inserting/estracting the cables, rubber feet. The buttons have a strong cl...
    Cons:
    Still have to find a reason not to buy this one.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!!!

posted by TanisDLJ on 06/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The Switch it is really easy to be used by anyone. It's design it is quite elegant and discrete, so it is not a huge ugly gadget under the TV. The buttons are
    Cons:
    I can't find any problem with it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for what I wanted

posted by nrgarcia on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to connect from the rear. It worked on the first try. It looks pretty sturdy and not as big as it seems. Fácil de conectar por su parte trasera. Funcionó al primer intento. Se ve bastante robusto y no es tan grande como parece.
    Cons:
    The buttons are a bit hard. If the box is not fixed you have to hold it with one hand to operate the buttons. Los botones van u...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good switch for living room, multiple devices

posted by theeconomist on 11/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The switch is easy to connect. Works great. No audible loss in quality of sound. All the cables (both input and output) are connected in the back of the switch unlike others, so connections stay clean and sleek. I use this switch to switch between audio inp...
    Cons:
    The buttons sometimes aren't fully responsive; You might press one button and another pressed one won't become un-pressed. Does...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great solution for multi source

posted by ignna on 09/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Gives just the perfect solution for mutisource problem. Very easy to use. Nice dising. Small enough.
    Cons:
    It could be better built. For people with no knowledge of AV it would be necesary that it cames with a user manual.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good 4 port av switch

posted by aladellabanda on 07/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Buttons on front push in making it clear which port is selected. All cable connectors are on back making things tidy. All cable ports/connectors are well labeled with the details of what port they are part of and what cable should attached to which one.
    Cons:
    The buttons for switching input are a little loud when pressed (thunk noise with a little metallic click when pressed) which co...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    simple, works well, but expensive for what it is

posted by lucaslucas80 on 09/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very useful very easy to use. bought it to be used as a switch for a simple CCTV system I'm building and so far it seems to be working as expected
    Cons:
    it's really simple, I mean, don't expect electronic components inside it, it's all buttons and wires; there's no shielding agai...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect switch

posted by Werewolf789 on 08/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This item looks and feels very solid. It also looks good, so you can put it next to your other hardware. When you press the buttons, it directly switches to another channel without any problems. Even when there are multiple machines turned on. I haven't n...
    Cons:
    When you plug in the connectors, the panel at the back bends a little. Nothing bad but it can make it harder to plug things in.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Neat and tidy way of organzing your AV stuffs

posted by magicdow on 04/05/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I have been using a similar item for more than 15 years. It became unstable recently, I bought another cheaper model from DX, the quality sucks big time. I didn't even want to try it and just throw it away. But this item is different, you can tell that the ...
    Cons:
    If the pricing is a little cheaper, than it'll be a full 5 stars for me.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections