DX  » Community » Reviews » Uniquefire S10 Cree R2-WC 6-Mode 220-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight - Black (1*AA/1*14500)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Solid light – Uniquefire S10 Cree R2-WC 6-Mode 220-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight - Black (1*AA/1*14500) Reviews

posted by kkeimel on 01/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Good build quality, size and clickly switch. Glass lens and aluminum reflector. I must have gotten lucky on the batch as I run mine only with a trustfiire 14500 protected attery all of the time and have not had any of the burned up driver problems others have expressed here. Good weight and balance, feels good in hand and not too heavy or large for pocket carry. Have had the light for almost a year now and the finish is holding up well; but truth be told, I do not abuse the light much.
Cons:
Mine will not work with standard (US) AA batteries. Not too concerned about this though as I like the brightness output with the 14500 anyway.
Other:
If you are a fan of modes, you will be happy as there are six of them! If you are not a fan of modes, you can quickly switch by only pressing the clickly about halfway down once it is already on and it will change modes.
Bottomline:
I have taken the light camping and it can light up a very large area. Don't accidentally shine it in people's eyes as they will not be happy. Seems very well built. I would consider other uniquefire lights if they are of similar build quality.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections