DX  » Community » Reviews » 3.7V 2300mAh Replacement Battery Pack for Dingoo A-320
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 3
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 2
  • Ease Of Use: 2
  • Usefulness: 5
Thicker than original? – 3.7V 2300mAh Replacement Battery Pack for Dingoo A-320 Reviews

posted by srdevil on 05/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
It's working Bigger capacity than original (didn't measure if this one is really 2300 mah) Wires are long enough
Cons:
It's hard to fit in the case Rated buildquality 2, because I think its thicker than the real battery..?
Other:
My old battery in my Dingoo (well 4months old, barly used) is somehow expanded/exploded. The battery acid is still inside the battery and it does work, but i'm to scared it will burst and ruine my Dingoo. I bought this one and stripped the wires both in my Dingoo and on the battery so I didn't have to solder it together.
Bottomline:
The battery fits really good between the chips inside the Dingoo, but! I don't know how it is possible, but i could hardly close my Dingoo. The screen and back of it was really bending because everything fits so tight. I can't compare with my old battery anymore, but I do think this battery is thicker than the original one. Lets say it fits, but well really hard! I feel the back and screen are still bending, but i can't help it because it doesn't fit better than this...

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections