DX  » Community » Reviews » Nokia AD-50 2.5mm Male to 3.5mm Female Audio Adapter
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:866 (86%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Versatility for your device!

posted by abicair on 09/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its a good way to use a E71 connected to a sound device as a home theater, or even a portable sound device, so you can listen internet radio, or mp3 music, without connect a PC. Also is a good option to use ordinary 3.5 mm headphones. It's well made, and fu...
    Cons:
    Don't fell original, and isn't able to conect headsets to your E71, just headphones. It's white, i don't like the color.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does its job!

posted by silverspoon on 11/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + Very useful to convert the stereo pins of old modeled MP3 players and devices. + Nice quality metal used for the 2.5mm pin and the 3.5 mm hole. + It's sturdy and strong, the pin doesn't move or bend in anyway.(perfect to work for a long time) + Fits th...
    Cons:
    - White colour might get dirty/yellowish quickly. - No other negatives.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice, genuine!

posted by Nicolaas on 04/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Really nice white 2.5mm male to 3.5mm female audio adapter. -It comes in a white package saying 'MADE IN CHINA'. And NOKIA, so I assume it is a genuine adapter. Which is really cool. -It has a 'bended angle' in it so you can quite easily plug this in somew...
    Cons:
    -It is a bit small.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice quality adaptor

posted by Sam8888 on 02/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Best for this price. - Looks like original. - It was a nokia sticker on the bag. - Very nice build quality. - Works well with my Nokia E51 mobile.
    Cons:
    - Maybe it can be goldplated connections... - None at all
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A cool little adaptor

posted by g4dg3ts4g33ks on 01/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's an adaptor. It's really small and nicely designed. It has Nokia written on the sticker on the bag which gives you a feel of genuinity. I believe it is genuine. It works well with my Xbox.
    Cons:
    It's kinda cut bad. I hear some weird static noises when I move it around when plugged into my Xbox controller. I don't know if...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Man This is tiny, no complaints,

posted by MrWhite2008 on 07/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    its a headphone adapter, it has nokia on the bag, it looks pretty genuine, and im surprised how fast it arrived compared to all my other packages, it actually was getting packaged within 24 hours, and arrived within 10days
    Cons:
    there is no cons i can think of, maybe its so small i might lose it, so maybe plan to buy a couple more
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works perfectly.

posted by blueiced789 on 05/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works absolutely great - no problems with it at all. The adapter is indeed Nokia AD-50. Looks original, feels original, works great - so it must be original! :) It came sealed in a small package. Works with all Nokia phones which have 2.5m m jack. Works fi...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections