DX  » Community » Reviews » Nokia CA-75U TV-Out Video AV Cable for N95/N82/N95(8G)/5800 + More (140CM)
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7911 (79%)
  • 4 Star:213 (21%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works well

posted by nospheme on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Works on any tv with AV input and compatible phone. the construction quality is correct . the price is unbeatable. the cable was delivered within one month with not any damages. The length of the cable is very comfortable to use.
    Cons:
    it Works not perfectly on my phone Wiko Cink Peax The cable has to be carefully adjusted because of the length of the jack conn...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good AV cable

posted by andnagy on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - The item arrived as described and works as expected - Very good price - It seems like the original one - The cable length is just enough - Very easy to use - Very usefull - Good video, audio and build quality
    Cons:
    - It has contact problems sometimes when I twist the jack plug, but not so bad at all
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must Have

posted by cfilho on 02/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Does what is supposed to; - It's long enough to reach the back of TV, if necessary; - Nice build quality. Seems just like original (maybe it is!); - Great Image and sound through the cable (not as great as HDMI, but Nokia 701 doesn't have HDMI, so...) - N...
    Cons:
    - No one until now;
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just really good

posted by HaTeNL on 04/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It works! The build quality is really good, it feels very solid and I think it won't break soon. The cable is long enough (1,4 meter) Video quality is good, but I have no comparison and don't know if my device is the bottleneck. There is not noise or someth...
    Cons:
    The plastic around the jack plug could have been a little smaller, the diameter is 0,9 mm, which is just to big too fit through...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works on Samsung Omnia 2 (GT-I8000)

posted by erninyovoodoo on 02/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to use. Just plug it. The phone detects it and sends video and sound to the output automatically. The original cable is much more expensive. It works fine on my Samsung Omnia 2 (GT-I8000).
    Cons:
    The sound and the video aren't perfect and crystal. It has lacks. Sometimes video fails and sound too. I can't compare with the...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great with Galaxy S

posted by larra182 on 05/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality It works in my Galaxy Usefull Works great on my Samsung Galaxy S. Can view phone on TV. Just plug it in, tell phone to output via TV and you're away.
    Cons:
    don't expect same mobile resolution in you 42' TV logically you lose the quality of your screen and in Galaxy the diference is ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works good.

posted by MSalvat on 04/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Good quality of connectors and easily plugged. - Works as expected. - Works fine in my Samsung Galaxy S. - Good image quality.
    Cons:
    - Cable could be a little bit longer but it's not a big problem.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good buy

posted by Concordus on 03/09/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It fits perfectly well. It is good for may samsung s 8500 s model. The rpice point is good. Showing performance is good. Fits all RCA device's Sometimes it works with only two cables connected.
    Cons:
    Build quality is a bit tricky. If you twist a jack you see a lot of noises on tv. One device Haven't accepted this thing (I ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great with Samsung Galaxy S

posted by joshyboy on 02/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works great on my Samsung Galaxy S. Can view phone on TV. Just plug it in, tell phone to output via TV and you're away. The screen orientation matches that of the phone which is really useful, lets you play > PS1 quality games on your TV with just your pho...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent As expected

posted by gilber on 01/06/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works perfectly. Good Quality. Same as the one that came with my mobile phone.
    Cons:
    None at all.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections