Sort by:
80 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5645 (56%)
  • 4 Star:3931 (39%)
  • 3 Star:54 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Go and buy one or more

posted by FrankNGer on 08/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Product has a good build quality. Also brings many possibilities to adjust time or brightness of the light. Also works with rechargeable NiMH cells, but then light is little bit darker.
    Cons:
    Magnets could be a little stronger. Also the double siding tape don't look strong to me.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    one of the best items I've bought from DX

posted by deadpandrums on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent attaching system, can twist the light off its mount once its installed to change the settings and replace batteries Adjustable brightness, duration and sensitivity. Adhesive is good quality
    Cons:
    A bit more expensive than I would prefer Out of 4 I've bought, one adhesive seemed to come loose as it was attached to the und...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for camping

posted by JamesTheMan on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The lamp has a lot of adjustments. Very good price, a lot of different brands sells the same light much expensive. Works with standard batteries so the batteries are cheap.
    Cons:
    Motion sensor is very strog, so you have to set sensibility on low. I miss the magnet on top so I will fix it on metal.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    useful, good for price

posted by eyloman on 03/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Plastic quality is OK, sensor sensistvity, working time (seconds) is adjustable. Low battery indicator is plus. You can use it on your stairs, garage, hall and corridors. One of my friend is use it in a fridge to extra lightning so he don't need double chec...
    Cons:
    You may need twice or more to make effective brightness. Works with battery but motion activation featured lamp may deplete bat...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product price not very bright

posted by Rediblue on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's a great deal, because it has already the sensor included. Also nice quality plastic.
    Cons:
    The light it's not very bright, I bougth 3 pieces for a 4 meters hallway but it wasn't enough I will need at least 7 pieces.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for stairwells, garage, and cabinets

posted by kurtismccartney on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Decent brightness for a LED light. Very sensitive to motion, doesn't need the hand wave to start up like some other motion lights. It also has a brightness dial so that it can be used in areas that need a little bit less light.
    Cons:
    Batteries deplete rather quickly in high use areas. Only has 20s 60s 90s settings, could use something a little longer from tim...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful and convenient

posted by aupovi on 11/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very useful in dark places (corridors, stairs, garage...), avoids hits and falls. Batteries last a very long time, and has a red alert red for low batteries. The amount of light can be regulated, and so the light time.
    Cons:
    Light sensor is inoperative, the item will swich on every time detects you, even with a lot of light around. It is hard to de...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wery good for the price

posted by runilagabo on 11/11/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Wery good value for money. Shines exactly enought, to use as a orientation light. Does not use much battery. I use lithium batterys. then they go on for weeks....:-)
    Cons:
    Can´t find any cons, at this price.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for use with pets

posted by fdiasfdias on 10/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is very usefull if you need this to put next to the pet feeder or it nest, the ligtht is very bright but can be adjusted to be very soft and save batteries. In my case I use this for my dog and it takes over 1 month to run out off batteries.
    Cons:
    It does not come with flat screws, so it was a bit dificult to attach the support to my roof and hook the lamp on it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull and cheap device

posted by lrebo on 10/14/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Usefull and cheap device. I bought it and my wife was afraid about the utility of the device, we were disscussing it and ¿ghost! The light went out because the electricity supplier fails, it was night and we have to cook, then my wife went to the kitc...
    Cons:
    slightly weak plastic material. The one I received cames without the double sided tape , I´m not shure about it should be ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 8
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections