DX  » Community » Reviews » Network USB 2.0 LPR Printer Server (10/100MBps Ethernet)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:506 (50%)
  • 4 Star:425 (42%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product, highly recommended.

posted by manuelcaroh on 11/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The printer server is highly recommended. It comes with a mini CD of drivers and instructions. Although it is said to be compatible only with some printers, its compatibility is greater than those indicated in the list. It can be easily installed following ...
    Cons:
    The product haven’t any remarkable cons, it is highly compatible with a lot of printers. Sometimes, printing presents some prob...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works nicely

posted by panthir on 03/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small size (can be attached on the printer, so it does not dangle and this makes cable management better). The printing speed is nice and fast. The software installation was straight forward on Win 7 64-bit. The USB server tools are nice and allow extens...
    Cons:
    Required some testing/experimentation (spent 2-3 hours trying to get it right -- the default settings did not work) to get the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Work

posted by shuazer on 03/06/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Product works and is very cheap. Very easy to install, it took to install the software that came on CD. The printer is recognized and installed on my computer. I print on my samsung multifunction.
    Cons:
    The big problem is that it takes too long to print, it takes at least 1-2 minutes for the printer starts printing. What bothers...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great little usb printer server

posted by biosbuddy on 02/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Is very easy too install on windows laptops/computers etc. and works very wel! I used it for my laptops wich we use in the livingroom and they both work on windows 7 one with proffesional and one with premium, we used too plug the printer in the usb port of...
    Cons:
    The cd with the drivers was damaged but I was stil able too copy the drivers too my documents and after 20 minutes of copying I...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic!

posted by luizanesio on 05/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The printed manual that accompanies the product is surprisingly complete. I never And well written in U.S. English. Not just a print server but is able to allow many USB peripherals can be used via LAN. Very well done. Easy to install.
    Cons:
    There´s no wifi interface builtin.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WONDERFUL

posted by TiTaN1 on 03/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Pros: + small in size + adds your printer to your home network + comes with a good manual and a nice looking driver software. + although it has one usb port, manual says it can support up to 4 usb devices. i haven't tried it though. + if your print...
    Cons:
    this system is a bit more slow, but it isn't a problem to me
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It really helps at home

posted by Vladislav75 on 10/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    uickly installed, you can install with system drivers. Takes up little space. LEDs indicate operation. Supports a lot of modern printers and other devices.
    Cons:
    Separate power, you need to plug in my already clogged and devices vartire plug the power supply. Device driver kit is not very...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    yes it does makes your printer networked !

posted by bbolu89 on 09/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    + small in size + adds your printer to your home network + comes with a good manual and a nice looking driver software. + although it has one usb port, manual says it can support up to 4 usb devices. i haven't tried it though. + if your printer is not...
    Cons:
    - if you have a multi-function device(print,scan and copy) the scanner may not work at first. you may have to play with the dri...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good works fine

posted by guilhermeao on 08/23/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It`s a Exelent acessorie works fine with HP 5550, the disk has suport to xp, vista end SEVEN(win 7), good build material, and a price is exelent in brazil a similar cost aproximate 3 times this price.the power adapter came in 110 and 240 automatic... É...
    Cons:
    Nothing, all in this equipament is good. Nada, tudo neste equipamento é bom.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for me

posted by MrDotSneezy on 06/19/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I took a risk and bought the server to use with an unsupported printer. The risk paid off nicely as it indeed works with my Samsung CLP-300 laser printer just fine. I tried to be clever and configure the device myself, but after 30 minutes I just tried the ...
    Cons:
    Not sure if printer error messages will get back to the PC's, but don't really care if they don't, as the printer has status LE...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections