DX  » Community » Reviews » TFT LCD Replacement Module for NDS Lite (Upper Screen)
Sort by:
80 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5443 (54%)
  • 4 Star:4133 (41%)
  • 3 Star:43 (4%)
  • 2 Star:11 (1%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for replacement.

posted by SmashBroh on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Perfect for replacing your broken or problematic Nintendo DS upper screen. It's not really that cheap but its much more cheap then paying for someone to fix your Nintendo DS screen.
    Cons:
    Mine ordem came with 3 dead pixels and was too much dificult to install. Dont try to doi it alone if you are not skilled in thi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Replacement Screen

posted by discocat on 02/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a colourful, clear screen, I heard some people claim it was slightly off-colour - a bit too yellow - but mine did not have any such issue. Looked as good or better than the original screen which I replaced. Also a good price.
    Cons:
    It does not fit flush in the chasis. There is a drop between the outer shell and the frame of this screen. It still fits and fu...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works fine, nice replacement

posted by pennabianca on 12/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -cost, with this will bring nds to new life -same size of original, will fit exactly the case -once installed, you cannot say it is a repaired nds
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Repair that white screen with this!

posted by Jay48 on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    1. Well priced. 2. Arrived well packed. 3. No dead pixels or damp spots on mine! 4. No obvious difference when compared to the original.
    Cons:
    1. Requires skill and patience to install (good luck with that!) 2. The ribbon cable is very fragile, so handle with care! 3. S...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great replacement

posted by vitorgatti on 08/08/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - English: Great replacement for your damaged upper screen. - Brazlian Portuguese: Ótimo para repor a tela de cima danificada.
    Cons:
    - English: Very difficult to install. You need soldering skills. - Brazlian Portuguese: Muito difícil de instalar. Precis...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product!

posted by Hellrick on 07/14/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Price - Availability - Functionality Portuguese: - Preço - Disponibilidade - Funcionalidade
    Cons:
    - Does not have the same quality of a color original screen. Portuguese: -Não possui a mesma qualidade de cor de uma tel...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    TFT LCD Replacement Module for NDS Lite

posted by aerog on 02/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    some screens are not as bright as original, have a kind of yellow background color. But not all of them. 1 of 3 screens that I purchased over the time was not working
    Cons:
    Comes nicely wrapped, fully protected, and with all required frame stickers
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not as good as the original

posted by Sivispacem on 11/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap replacement for a broken screen. Turns an expensive piece of plastic into a working DS lite again
    Cons:
    A bit tricky and time consuming to install. My screen powers up for about 1 second then goes blank with only a faint outline of...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Replaces your broken screen

posted by debra on 11/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Relatively cheap replacement for your top screen of your NDS lite, in case it is broken. Both the screen as well as the flat cable fit perfectly, and the screen has a removable scratch prevention peel-off which others don't have.
    Cons:
    It is not original; the colour of the screen is slightly more yellowish, and slightly less bright than than the original. My sc...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    After years of use, still going strong!

posted by silverspoon on 10/22/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a very cheap in price excellent in quality top screen for your DS lite. The screen is very clear doesn't have dust and mostly dead-pixels free (mine was). It has the same vibrant colours as the original screen. AS GOOD AS THE ORIGINAL NINTENDO PART!
    Cons:
    None that I could think of because it has been working for me since a very long time. Only have to be careful while installing ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 8
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections