DX  » Community » Reviews » Secure Travel Suitcase ID Luggage Tag - EXCUSE ME, NOT YOUR BAG! (Green)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:759 (75%)
  • 4 Star:81 (8%)
  • 3 Star:172 (17%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice!!!

posted by LigiaBalilla on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bright colors and big enough for people to see it
    Cons:
    It looks a bit cheap Not very good finishing Thetransparent plastic that is supposed to protect the paper with your personal da...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's nice and beautiful!

posted by yurigary on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's cheap, durable, beautiful and everyone will notice it in your bag or or suitcase. The price is very fair. I'm goigo to travel USA with my wife, it will be our firt inernational trip and we don't wank to be surprised with missed luggage so we're going t...
    Cons:
    There are no cons for me There are no cons for me There are no cons for me There are no cons for me There are no cons for me Th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Second Time buying it

posted by lugaluz on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its the second time i bought this one, this time as a present. Perfect for airport recognition, there is no chance you miss your luggage or backpack with it! Great fluorecent green colour that make huge contrast with the bold black and white letters. It wil...
    Cons:
    Non at all
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun and super usefull

posted by lugaluz on 08/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    perfect for airport recognition, there is no chance you miss your luggage or backpack with it! Great fluorecent violet colour that make huge contrast with the bold black and white letters. It will defenetly pop up if you suitcase is black Big enough to be s...
    Cons:
    No cons at all
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and Funny Product

posted by ferbauer on 04/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great luggate tag. You can easily identify your bag from far due to the big size and the bright color. The text is funny and everybody keeps the eye on its.
    Cons:
    The strap can be easily opened while the bag is being carried or while it is inside a bus or an airplane with other bags. After...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny tag

posted by Kirkev on 04/06/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    That's a great luggage tag! It's funny and do the job: hold your contact information. Also helps finding your bag thanks to the color and large text you can see from far.
    Cons:
    It's surrounded by a plastic frame which easily breaks (thanks to the enormous care from the airlines ground personnel). This f...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by bcissoto on 03/17/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Really cheap! - Funny idea for tags! - Really useful in airports! - The color is really great! - Nametag is fine. - The card is and letters are raised rubber. - really great art quality. - The card is thick and hard!
    Cons:
    - The strap may open and doesn't hold the tag properly - Not really a con but the green in the product's photo is not the actu...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny

posted by AndrePVB on 01/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Funny label, best feature is it's ability to stand out in the masses on the airport. Easy to recognize on the often identical shaped and colored suitcases. People smile if they read the text.
    Cons:
    The address is not hidden. Most modern tags keep your address hidden so people do not spy on addresses that may be free for bur...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute idea - Nice gift

posted by happychristmas on 12/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought a few of these labels, they stand out and bring a smile to our face. They are fun to give as a gift as an option to the red colored ribbon people inevitably tie on to their bags. Our kids are arguing over which one they want to take for themselves
    Cons:
    None yet, we will wait and see how long this survive as it is not the sturdiest rubber. Hoping the band that attaches to case w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wonderful product!

posted by matheusgf on 09/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    One more time I got surprised with a Deal Extreme product! I tought this Secure Travel Suitcase ID Luggage Tag it would be a simple product, because of the low price, but when I got my order at home I saw I was wrong. For just 2 dólars you get a very b...
    Cons:
    No cons.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections