DX  » Community » Reviews » Secure Travel Suitcase ID Luggage Tag - EXCUSE ME, NOT YOUR BAG! (Green)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 3
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Looks good – Secure Travel Suitcase ID Luggage Tag - EXCUSE ME, NOT YOUR BAG! (Green) Reviews

posted by mantra on 05/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Conceptually, its very good. - The bright green colour is really an eye - catcher. - Flexible enough to handle a little stretch (but not too much) - Your address card is sort of locked in the pouch so no chance of falling it off. (Yes, I have had one where the holder was there and no card!!)
Cons:
- Flexibility is little less than I expected. After witnessing luggage torture at the airport, these won't stand too much of stretch. May actually break. - The rubber smells bit weird but I guess our new car also smells weird. - If exposed to sun for long time, would become brittle for sure. - You have to fiddle around a bit (in a way its good too, still) to get the card out. - Could have been cheaper
Other:
Even though I have few things in both pros and cons, its more on how you look at it. I think its ok for the price. Samsonite has similar stuff and its expensive but the quality is far superior.
Bottomline:
Next time I am buying Samsonite tags.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections