Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
Conceptually, its very good.
- The bright green colour is really an eye - catcher.
- Flexible enough to handle a little stretch (but not too much)
- Your address card is sort of locked in the pouch so no chance of falling it off. (Yes, I have had one where the holder was there and no card!!)
- Flexibility is little less than I expected. After witnessing luggage torture at the airport, these won't stand too much of stretch. May actually break.
- The rubber smells bit weird but I guess our new car also smells weird.
- If exposed to sun for long time, would become brittle for sure.
- You have to fiddle around a bit (in a way its good too, still) to get the card out.
- Could have been cheaper
Even though I have few things in both pros and cons, its more on how you look at it. I think its ok for the price. Samsonite has similar stuff and its expensive but the quality is far superior.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.