DX  » Community » Reviews » Secure Travel Suitcase ID Luggage Tag - NOT YOUR BAG! (Purple)
Sort by:
22 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4510 (45%)
  • 4 Star:5011 (50%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I like it

posted by avisadeh on 11/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is the third time that I order this item. I like this product. It is signed your luggage and make it easy to find it.
    Cons:
    By the time it damaged and have to replace it. Therefore I find the price not cheap at all because after 4-5 flights you have t...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product overall

posted by morelax on 07/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good quality. Nice colors. All plastic and rubber. The bevel feels nice on the fingertips.
    Cons:
    Not so cheap an item. The strap could be a little safer also. But you can always glue the ends together since you won't think o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's nice and beautiful!

posted by yurigary on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's cheap, durable, beautiful and everyone will notice it in your bag or or suitcase. The price is very fair. I'm goigo to travel USA with my wife, it will be our firt inernational trip and we don't wank to be surprised with missed luggage so we're going t...
    Cons:
    There are no cons for me There are no cons for me I have no cons for this product I have no cons for this product I have no con...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice good!

posted by GuVilela on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Awesome quality and a beautiful peace. I bought it to gift my girlfriend and just loved it . You know how women are selective, right ??
    Cons:
    Nothing that I`ve seen. It was not really used so far, but I think it can handle the way people handle our luggages! I don't kn...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful handle bags, you can find your suitcase far away.

posted by arthurfitz on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This identifier bags is easy to be placed in the trunk, has a good size, and a paper to write information of the owner. The handle is easy to write and does not fade or dirty easily.
    Cons:
    Not always closes the loop safely, it is necessary to revise whenever you close the handle after placed near the suitcase. the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You get what you see

posted by mudin on 01/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is good to mark your bag. Especially if you have a standard bag, which is owned by many people. Looks nice. Gives the people waiting for their bags at the airport something to smile at (actually works! Is best with children :) ) You can write your name/a...
    Cons:
    Color looks femalefriendly. I am afraid, that the paper with your name/adress can get wet if it rains.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Airport Friendly!

posted by lugaluz on 08/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    perfect for airport recognition, there is no chance you miss your luggage or backpack with it! Great fluorecent violet colour that make huge contrast with the bold black and white letters. It will defenetly pop up if you suitcase is black Big enough to be s...
    Cons:
    No cons at all, perfect for gift!
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Low quality, but useful

posted by LigiaBalilla on 07/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is really useful It is funny Striking color Good size Exellent to identify and distinguish your bag from others (especially if you have a black bag - like 90% of the world population) Seems resistant
    Cons:
    Really looks cheap Mine is not as beautiful and well finished as the one in the picture. The plastic is a bit stained has may b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exactly what I want

posted by Philbzh on 07/14/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The luggage tag is in a good made. I had another like it and it's practical when you travel a lot to pick up your luggage easily. With this ID Tag, you can't miss your luggage at the airport when you are waiting for it. The ID Tag have a piece of paper to...
    Cons:
    For the moment, it's ok but the ring seems more flexible than the previous I had.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny tag for your suitcase

posted by jkautumn on 01/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It's really funny, everyone stares at it when I'm passing trough with my suitcase! - It's pretty, the color is great. - It's really useful, I don't get my suitcase mixed up with other anymore. - It's great specially if your suitcase is black, like the mos...
    Cons:
    - A bit expensive for the build quality, but it's still worth buying. - Mine broke the first time I used it, in a bus travel.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections