Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- The build quality is good.
- It detects the several channels with good reception quality.
- Radio and tv channels are in different lists so you don't need to organize them.
- You can schedule your records.
- You can´t change the channel order.
- It doesn't reproduce AC3 sound files, so last generatios .avi movies are muted.
- External usb HDD aren't supported.
- It is a good deal for the price, but some of the cons could be easily fixed with a software update.
Buy it if you need record programs from DVB-T and you don't mind the recording quality. It is a good alternative to old VHS recorders.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.