DX  » Community » Reviews » MX Power ML-310 Cree WC-Q5 3-Mode 180-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*AA/1*CR123A)
Sort by:
21 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5712 (57%)
  • 4 Star:337 (33%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:51 (5%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

95% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Light for the Money

posted by majorjch on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent Light Output, small size great to carry in woman's purse, on belt or coat pocket. Sturdy body. Duel power options. Perfect for traveling.
    Cons:
    Tail cap switch can be problematic. Plastic lens and is not water resistant.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product for the money

posted by mpirck on 02/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    nice little flashlight, well suited for every-day-carriage (EDC) high output 3 different modes easy to adjust (one click only) excellent in one-hand-operation very robust design at first glance (did not do a torture test yet) small size for the amount of li...
    Cons:
    no instructions (not that they are really needed)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I havent found better

posted by blastertoad on 08/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Solid build Multiple features high, low, strobe Battery choice Durable paint Compact size
    Cons:
    The belt clip is very tight Plastic lens Poor seal around plastic lens
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Waited almost 1.5 years to write this review

posted by GunNut37086 on 01/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Insanely high output, even on AA. Stobe will actually make you feel sick. Well built and rugged...love the pocket clip. 3 modes make it quite versatile. The crenelated bezel will absolutely destroy flesh if you hit someone with it!
    Cons:
    Gets hot if used on high long enough to drain half a battery (no big deal really). Wish it had a lanyard hole (also no big dea...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Light! Bad Clickie...

posted by 08civicsi on 09/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    AWESOME little light. Absolutely amazing how much light this thing puts out for it's size. Definitely a great deal for the price. Built well All metal O-rings where they need to be Pocket clip (metal) 2 Battery options
    Cons:
    Plastic lens :-/ BAD tail switch. When i try to go to LOW mode, the light usually skips to strobe...have to try many times to...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works way better than its price

posted by GunNut37086 on 07/19/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    More features than a light this price should have: Solid well-built tube of good design Strong pocket clip that won't let go Bright output for only a AA Excellent 3-mode function
    Cons:
    I had some initial issues w/ the clicker spring. When on, banging the tail cap or shaking it vigorously would make the light go...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    More to it than explained...

posted by xxxinfantryxxx on 03/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is bright small and multiple uses can use common AA batterys Can change to a more powerful CR123 3v 1400 mAh battery while also this makes it smaller and much brighter a center piece unscrews to use that battery.
    Cons:
    when using the AA battery and the center piece back in the light must be carefully adjusted with the screwing points to work ot...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    i love this light.

posted by dutchrub03 on 09/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this light is awesome. as a cr123 light i carry it every day. it constantly comes in handy. i never realized how much i use/need a flashlight everyday. and it great that i can swap it to AA so quickly. thats the main reason that i bought this light. i also ...
    Cons:
    its a little expensive for deal extreme but its a great price compared to what i would pay for a similar light and a store. the...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    heavy torchlight

posted by littlegiant on 08/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright when used with a 14500 3.7V li-ion battery. Current Draw at tail end is over 2A. Hotspot is very even and tight. Much brighter than all my other Q5 led torch.
    Cons:
    Though very bright, LED seems to be highly overdriven. Gets very hot quickly in high mode. When used with a nimh AA battery, ou...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I like this little light

posted by Vazza on 06/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I'm really impressed with the functionality of this little light. I put a NIMH battery in and tested it outside next to my Lenser Hockus Focus. Very impressed. Good throw and fairly tight beam.I like the three modes. High, low and strobe.
    Cons:
    If you choose low beam and then turn the light off it defaults back to high when you turn it back on. Would be good if it turne...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections