DX  » Community » Reviews » MX Power ML-310 Cree WC-Q5 3-Mode 180-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*AA/1*CR123A)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Great light for Price! – MX Power ML-310 Cree WC-Q5 3-Mode 180-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*AA/1*CR123A) Reviews

posted by cannondalecaad on 01/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Small, Light weight, powerful, hi low strobe modes, runs off one AA very well very bright. O rings, seems pretty durable,
Cons:
Threads dont seem to be the smoothest but lubed it up a bit and it made a big difference. had to add a O ring that seemed to be missing but no biggy. make sure on the inside of the end cap that the contact pin retaining ring is scewed all the way in. mine wasnt and it affected the on off clicky switch, just had to screw it in more to hold the pin stable.
Other:
besides a few minors to adjust this light is a great buy!
Bottomline:
Over all I thought this is an awesome light for the price. its Brighter than my father n law's surefire that he paid 95.00 for and he's running 3.7v bats against my 1 AA and his doesn't have any modes. This is my 1st bright light so Im no expert by any means. But I am very happy with the turn out its brighter than what I was expecting. I wish I had ordered 2 of them.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections