DX  » Community » Reviews » C8000 2.4" Touch Screen Dual SIM Dual Network Standby Quadband GSM TV Cell Phone w/WiFi + JAVA
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:676 (67%)
  • 4 Star:333 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    didnt work for me

posted by duplakappa on 11/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - captative touch screen - wifi worked inmediately - by using opera, loading of web pages is fast (wifi) - good back camera - good tv signal reception
    Cons:
    - the botton to switch from frontal to back camera just vanished at 6th day so only the frontal camera works - you cant just wr...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    celular c8000 2.4" touch screen dual sim wifi

posted by porcellis on 10/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I am delighted with this product He met all expectations and even exceeded them wifi works very well 2 batteries are lasting longer than 5 days were never expected to be as good the charger is perfect because it supports other batteries I have other phones ...
    Cons:
    wifi time it takes to get the networks have to turn the phone a little to where the antenna but it works always got a bit of di...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT DEAL!! ONE OF THE BEST CELL PHONES HERE!

posted by scorefana on 10/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    WIFI works great. OPERA can be updated either online or manually connecting it to the computer 2 Batteries with independent charger (you don't need to plug the cell to charge the battery) Battery life time is 1 day without applications or WIFI, and 4-5hs ru...
    Cons:
    There is no info of who's the manufacturer. Would be great to be able to reach them to learn more about the cell. Camera is ave...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price/quality!

posted by Flippedewip on 04/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent build quality, relative ease of use. The phone has Opera Mini and eBuddy pre-installed (with a shortcut on the main destkop), which actually work pretty good! Everyone says that Opera doesn't accept the keyboard, but there is a way around that: j...
    Cons:
    There is an issue with dust. I carry the phone around in my pocket, and it seems to collect an awfull lot of dust behind the sc...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good phone for the price!!

posted by larsgm on 04/01/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Easy to use -Good sound -Dual sim -Very good standby time -2 batteries -Good screen, dont scratch easy and quite responcive -WiFi works good -Can use original charger or Nokia charger Very easy to use and get to learn, keyboard is also quite good w...
    Cons:
    -Analog Tv only (doesnt work in Europe) -Something has happend with my trackball (after nearly one year regular use), it is so...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great phone

posted by frankyyyy on 02/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a great phone that operate flawlessly in Europe - Dual SIM is working with Orange and T-Mobile - Battery life last for 1 week with around 30 min talk per day - 2 Batteries shipped with the phone - Great brilliant touch screen
    Cons:
    - Not perfect designed OS lack ergonomic navigation - TV is not working in Eurozone I guess it's not digital receiver.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cute and beauty finish

posted by tailerteilor on 01/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    PORTUGUESE: Resistente, muito bem acabado, wifi bom, recepção de TV espetácular, teclado resistente e agradavel ao teclar. Touch Screen Ótimo. . ENGLISH: Tough, very well done, good wifi, TV reception spectacular, nice and sturdy keyboard to dial.
    Cons:
    PORTUGUESE: Avaliação geral é positiva, mas fica umas dicas para melhorar o aparelho: *A maior falha é que o Navegador Opera ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    StarTv C8000

posted by aureliovera10 on 09/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Sorry for my inglish. Very good telephone, good quality of construction, many interesting applications. In my case It Came directly to my house, was not necessary he withdraws the telephone of the customs
    Cons:
    Sorry for my inglish. I do not find cons, only that I cannot write with capital letters, I dont know why.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Muy bueno, cumple las expectativas!!!

posted by Faty2010 on 08/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    (Sorry for my English, is a translator on line) Good size keys Good touch screen Good sound Good applications Good phone with wi-fi
    Cons:
    (Sorry for my English, is a translator on line) Like any telephone for speaking places, do not have the "ñ" or m...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections