DX  » Community » Reviews » Traditional Oriental Wooden Red Festive Chopsticks with Charming Pouch (Pair)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:251 (25%)
  • 4 Star:753 (75%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful chopsticks

posted by evylylla on 07/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Very beatiful for a common chopstick -Comes in a more beautiful pouch, serves to carry away -Romantic for a couple dinner -Wonderful and well painted drawnings of dragons
    Cons:
    -Like other comments says, you dont know of what was made the paint, not sure that must eat with it. -Take too long to arrives ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sticks

posted by xenico on 05/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Kind of nice to use. Feels great on you hand. Also the texture is very steady and feels solid. The used wood is hard and not too light.
    Cons:
    Without the wearness, that is this paint poisonous, I will not use these at all. The color seems to be so bright and "stro...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    i love them

posted by kmkmkm on 09/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    i am a fan of chopsticks -these really look nice -you get two of them, so its good for -romantic dinner with my girfriend -the pouch is, well pretty charming
    Cons:
    -the price. usually for this price you cent get 10 colored chopstick in our country - there is some excess color on them -the p...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    some pretty wooden chopsticks in a pouch

posted by drbadger on 06/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These are pretty painted wooden chopsticks. They come in a nice cloth pouch and look the goods, you get two pairs of chopsticks and two pouches for a cheap price.
    Cons:
    I haven't actually used these to eat with, and I might be a bit cautious about what the paint composition is, who knows whether...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections