DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Adjustable Bicycle Mount for Flashlights (2cm~4cm Diameter)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Good quality, solid grip and very versatile – Universal Adjustable Bicycle Mount for Flashlights (2cm~4cm Diameter) Reviews

posted by hansi001 on 08/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
* Fits almost anywhere on my bike. Handlebars, seatpost, front fork, rear fork. Pretty much anywhere I want to mount it, even on my helmet. * Fits most sizes of flashlights. Big ones and small ones. Three cell as well as single-cell. * Seems fairly durable. * Good velcro * Soft and grippy rubber
Cons:
Only con I can think off is the fact that if I have an heavy flashlight mounted while riding off-road, sometimes the light moves somewhat down. This is not a big issue though, as it can easily be fixed by tightening the velcro as much as possible and distribute the weight of the flashlight properly.
Other:
I regret that I didn't buy this earlier. I will be buying a few extra of these to have as backup if I ever loose it.
Bottomline:
I should have bought this mount years ago! I never thought of using flashlights as a replacement for regular bikelights.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections