DX  » Community » Reviews » TFT LCD Replacement Module for NDS (Upper Screen)
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7613 (76%)
  • 4 Star:244 (24%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    worked a treat

posted by daithi55 on 01/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    great worked a treat just swap over was very easy to do
    Cons:
    none at all packaged perfectly wasnt a mark on it postage took a while as its expected from china but i didnt mind as it was fo...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Screen

posted by Maction on 10/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This screen is perfect if your upper screen is broken. -Nice quality -Easy to change, but be careful and put the ribbon completely in. Otherwise the screen wont work. -Not even a scratch/dead pixel on the screen -Cheap -Well... It works.
    Cons:
    Well the screen seems to be a bit too shiny on my DS... Except that, it's perfect !
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    FT LCD Replacement Module for NDS (Upper Screen)

posted by daithi55 on 04/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    couldnt believe how good the quality of the screen was looked the very same as the origional one i was taking out the price is very very good it was well packaged and had no damage at all to it when it arrived not even a finger print on it very cheap fix
    Cons:
    theres no cons with it at all maybe adhesive on it but this isnt a big thing
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Make Sure You Know This Isn't For The DSL!

posted by pilotpack on 06/27/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + Well it arrived and looked like it would have been a good screen! + No scratches, cracks, or dents what so ever + Had a good solid feel to it + Way cheaper to replace this screen yourself than pay for someone to do it or buy a new one! + Pretty Cheap!
    Cons:
    + I ordered it thinking it was for the DS Lite so yeah didn't exactly work out! + Make sure you know this is for the original N...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worked like a charm!

posted by tpmwr on 11/23/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This screen worked perfectly and really was a breeze to install. Only took a total of 5 screws and 3 minutes later I had a fully working DS. Got the DS for free because of the broken screen so $25 for a new DS is a deal to me.
    Cons:
    Kinda wish it had adhesive on it, had to reuse the old adhesive.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good screen for the DS

posted by andreaspaul on 11/08/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is an excellent replacement product for the Nintendo DS original fat version. I have bough 6 of these and all of them have been very good screens. Most likely they are refurbished screens taken from original DS's as the quallity is not distinguishable ...
    Cons:
    Nope
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Probably a great screen :p

posted by fenerli on 09/24/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Cheap price, especially considering prices from other sources that are often around $40 - Quite easy to install
    Cons:
    Some scratches along the sides but they don't seem to be visible or apparent during game play and general use.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    review for replacement NDS screen

posted by dethmachine on 08/30/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the biggest pro of this replacement nds screen is the price, you would have to be very hard pressed to find a better price. its quite a good, solid build too. and the display is near on perfect to the original.
    Cons:
    not quite as easy as i thought, i broke the tiny little ribbon cable conection the top screen and speakers to the rest of the u...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent on all points

posted by Aoumess on 08/11/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Those NDS LCD screens are excellent. The display quality is at least equal to the official screens. - I bought 3 of these to repair DSs bought with broken screen, and none of them had a saturated or dead pixel. Really happy with it ! - Ribbons (especially...
    Cons:
    - The only REAL CON is that there is no screen protection applied on the screen, so its surface is not perfect, with small scra...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect Replacement Screen

posted by actifresh on 07/08/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very cheap replacement screen for your broken NDS phat upper screen - Has a very good quality picture, however a little cold than the original one (anyway it's nice) - It does work with brightness level adjustement if you have modded your phat nds v5 with...
    Cons:
    - It's a little hard to install, but not so much - You can find a very nice tutorial here http://www.instructables.com/id/S4YJB...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections