DX  » Community » Reviews » 10.5mm LED Emitter (10-Pack)
Sort by:
22 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6414 (64%)
  • 4 Star:184 (18%)
  • 3 Star:92 (9%)
  • 2 Star:92 (9%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

91% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very affordable and useful LEDs

posted by Kizontije on 11/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They are very bright, clear and big, cap serves as a lens so you can make big bright white LED matrix. I even tried to make a table lamp with all 10, but it was not enough, need more in order to be able read on that light.
    Cons:
    Nothing that I can recall of.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good choice for low price

posted by fabecker on 04/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    LED good size, glossy and catches the attention of anyone who sees. My friends asked where I bought and the value, price of a 3mm LED on the market in my town. There are other more glossy, but worth the price. If you want an LED, which is not for use in lig...
    Cons:
    The brightness is the same as many leds 5mm. Encapsulation is great, but the issuer is small.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by LuccaNunes on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The light is very bright the light is blue just as i wanted i used it a lot to do my projects very cheap for a pack with incredible 10 of those! go and buy one, so cheap that im going to buy it again.
    Cons:
    the bulbs are so big the light is unidirectional the metal is not so resistant once i tried to light one up with a 9v battery a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good one

posted by edsoncfgarcia on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great LEDs. Really directional, so be sure you want these for spot lighting, not flood lighting. As with all LEDs make sure you have voltage and current regulated, or else you might burn them out! They seem quite resilient though. Bright, cheap enough and e...
    Cons:
    No Specs, so had to burn out a few to find limits. Definitely not for direct USB connection as will only last a few minutes bef...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing

posted by bigbenjr on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a HUGE led! Very bright! Excelente stuff!
    Cons:
    I got none, so far
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    LED Very good product and a good price

posted by pyro329 on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a very good article, by the published price they send 10 LEDs is certainly very good price because in my country cost 3 USD each. The emitted light is intense, and the construction of this article is good, I've been using them almost two months and h...
    Cons:
    The envelope sent with which could be much better, send them in a plastic bag and because of this metal terminals bend easily.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best 10mm leds that i have had for long time.

posted by etsdriver on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Got eleven even when i ordered 10pcs. But the leds are great and hande the sanding for making the light break more. Great for spotlighting some things if used in paraller or series. The forward voltage is usual 3,2V Arduino Uno lights these pretty bright.
    Cons:
    Long delivery time to Finland, over a month. And someone would not need any spare leds ;)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product!

posted by ppsieradzki on 11/11/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great LEDs. Really directional, so be sure you want these for spot lighting, not flood lighting. As with all LEDs make sure you have voltage and current regulated, or else you might burn them out! They seem quite resilient though.
    Cons:
    None. They're nice and big (as I wanted) and really bright.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    handy little LED emitters

posted by gamewinter on 04/12/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    First thing to think about is the Price and what an absolute bargain. If you can find a use for these LED Emitters or you like playing about with lights and batteries and things these will be right up your street. supply power and they work lol you cannot...
    Cons:
    build quality is not 100% great more like 85% which is still very good.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright but bad build quality

posted by lukasandrysik on 03/04/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    --> Very bright. You can run them at 1mA and you have light. At 20mA they are really very bright.
    Cons:
    -->They are just 5mm standard LEDs in 10mm "case" -->Bad build quality. Some of the LEDs have air bubble inside (watch my comp...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections