DX  » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 7-Refills
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7710 (77%)
  • 4 Star:233 (23%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good and cheap

posted by gefo23 on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Simple, cheap and very easy to use, has a pleasant aroma, perfeitamete simulates a normal cigarette. Is one of the cheapest in the market for sure, and for not having nicotine helps in trying to quit smoking.
    Cons:
    The battery drains fast, it is advisable to have two to leave a carrying emquanto uses another. It's a little heavy, but nothin...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product for the price, but don't expect it to last long...

posted by consortium32 on 04/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The price is quite low comparing to other similar products, the build quality is okay for the product of this price, the packaging is decent but not that great.
    Cons:
    Even though it's called "Quit Smoking" E-Cigarette, I don't it's not from the same factory that makes SKU 52826. The ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best E cig on dealextreme so far!

posted by LoLwUuT on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    pros: good amount of vapour fast charging time seems durable charger is small and very compact and also is durable looks like a real cigarette NO nicotine in these cartridges! :)
    Cons:
    cons: atomizer doesn't last so long it is about to break dealextreme should start selling extra atomizers cartridge tastes b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    trust me

posted by drs0ger on 03/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    i have ordered almost every cig from the e cig to the mini , the 510 and more this is the only one im righting a post for good smoke 4.5/5 5 being the best u can get on deal good quality 4.0 /5 good battery life 4.0 /5 grate price 5.1/ 5 - ...
    Cons:
    you can lose them easy they are small -not a con the flavor sucks (buy a flavor drop )-not a con i have had 1-4 brake out of ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works

posted by superSB on 02/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Durable. Easy to use. No problems yet and works as expected. Not the best battery time compared to one of them i have but for the price its worth it for sure.
    Cons:
    The atomizer is not the best quality but works well and has not burned out with me and I have had it for a very long time.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great

posted by dougiefresh on 02/06/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Decent price Works well Lots of vapor Can use indoors with no bad odors Refills are real cheap.
    Cons:
    Refills don't last for a long time, battery doesn't last will find yourself with a dead battery
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good little unit.

posted by MisterBear on 11/04/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This little e-cig is actually one of the best of the small ones I've come across. It costs less than a typical vapouriser, but you get the whole thing, which makes it kinda disposable (although fully rechargeable too). The cartridges that come with it pro...
    Cons:
    As opposed to other cartridges that have a wick in them, this cig comes with little vials of liquid with a foil seal over a por...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price-to-quality ratio

posted by maksimO on 09/12/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Apparently the best price-to quality ratio in the industry. - Overall quality commensurable to branded e-cigs.
    Cons:
    - Rather low capacity of battery. Seems to me, it is of NiMH or even NiCd. Fully charged, it provides for equivalent of some 3 ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome product

posted by sheaandrew on 07/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Sturdy build quality - Cheap, Cheap, Cheap - Easy to use - AMAZING vapour, like seriously.. This thing is like a mini fog machine - Atomizer is pretty good quality - Cheap
    Cons:
    - The vapour tastes nothing like tobacco, but this isn't a con for me, as I will be buying my own e-juice. The vapour tastes li...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by Tobeeg on 07/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap, I belive this is the cheapest one on DX. Works, I have to say I was really impressed when i first tried it. It creates a decent amount of realistic and good-tasting "smoke". In my opinion, this is actualy better than traditional cigarettes!
    Cons:
    Can be a little it tricky to refill, but guess that aplies to most other e-cigs out there. Is a bit slippery between your lips,...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections