DX  » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 7-Refills
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Awesome product – Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 7-Refills Reviews

posted by sheaandrew on 07/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
- Sturdy build quality
- Cheap, Cheap, Cheap
- Easy to use
- AMAZING vapour, like seriously.. This thing is like a mini fog machine
- Atomizer is pretty good quality
- Cheap
Cons:
- The vapour tastes nothing like tobacco, but this isn't a con for me, as I will be buying my own e-juice. The vapour tastes like fruit punch, which is actually quite pleasant.
Other than my barely-a-con, con, this product is awesome.
Other:
I don't know how long the atomizer will last. I don't expect much out of it, as it doesn't matter really how much you spend on an ecig atomizer, they all burn out at one point. Also, just note that there is no nicotine in this product. I know this isn't a place to talk about DX service, but for me it was a big part of it. I live in Canada, so I had no idea if customs would let it through. I sent in a ticket asking to change the customs label on the package to just "toys and hobbies" instead of "cigar cases and pipes". When I got the package, someone at DX had actually put a little label on top, and wrote "Hobbies and toys" as I had asked. It's amazing how dedicated DX is to even an $8 purchase.
Bottomline:
Go for it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections