DX  » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB/AC Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 6-Refills
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice box

posted by klepka on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This's a stylish device in a stylish and practical package. I'd ordered it as a present. My friend was so happy to get it and to use it. It works so good. He used it more than 1 year.
    Cons:
    I didn't find any one. But for my friends it was a relly big problem, that refills's without nicotine.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just like commercial ones

posted by kazenokage on 10/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The main pro is the price, a lot more less than other commercial ecig you can find al least in italy. The ecig last longer, I've tried a lot of other brands and this one is the only one that don't broke so easily.
    Cons:
    The case plastic is not so good also in the end is not so useful too less space for spare parts.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good starter kit

posted by bober666 on 07/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    That is a great starter kit for vapor smoking . Now , after 15 years of tobacco smoking , I simply changed for e-cigarette . And after 2 weeks of vaping , I'm breathing like at the childhood . Some Pros : comforatble dimensions - like a real cig. , good bat...
    Cons:
    A huge con of this type cigarette is cartridge refilling - it is simple , but takes a lot of actions . I can't care refilled ca...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usfull way to stop smoking

posted by sherlok on 03/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A good way to "smoke healthy" , The cigarrete is easy to use and to fill up with oil with different tastes, built quality is very good for the price.
    Cons:
    somtines when I fill up the filter with oil, its drops out and taste horibble, DO NOT taste it or fulfill the filter to the end
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for beginners

posted by RainbowRimbaud on 10/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The kit contains an E-cigarette, 6 refills, USB charger, AC charger. The carrying case also serves as a USB charger (note: not a CCP!) All for a great price for those who want to discover the electronic cigarette.
    Cons:
    Original refills contain no cotton wad .. I had to make them myself for being able to recharge in e-liquid, but I think a begin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great inside smoking!

posted by xIcicle on 09/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Comes in a nice box. I've been stashing all of the smoking stuff I've bought on DX in it. -Red LED at the end gives flare apperance. -Comes with USB/AC chargers -Supplied cartridges have decent, familiar taste.
    Cons:
    -Supplied cartridges feel like they have little to no nicotine. I'm a newer smoker, so I still get "nicotine buzzes"....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So good to be forced to buy for friends too

posted by kazenokage on 09/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It work very well It have an orange led (cheaper one have a blue led) The battery life for a good smoker like me is enough, around 1 day The instruction are quite complete and in English The usb charger is a real pros due you can recharge your e-cig near to...
    Cons:
    I still not understood which kind of refill buy for this sku. The weight of the cigaret can be well felt in the first days. The...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great as a gift

posted by penguyen on 06/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use Simple design Black goes with anything Red tip! Solid box Great as a gift
    Cons:
    No car charger Dont like the label as much, maybe I can put a sticker over it. There is a cardboard version which looks more re...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections