DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Leather Case for Iphone 2G/3G/3GS (Black)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bad leather case

posted by passkall on 04/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Price is really perfect and also usefulness of this product, that protect your mobile all time from scratches and dust. Its also good for reduce the consequences of mobile fall
    Cons:
    Very very very bad quality of build. A magnet dropped from the case and synthetic leather was quiclky worn-out
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful and durable thing !!!

posted by xak0root on 01/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -- it's very cheap compared to what one can find in my local stores -- it's very good quality, I use it like for ages and it looks almost the same as new -- it's very comfortable for me to keep my mobile in it, it's a very good protection for it
    Cons:
    -- the smell, especially at the beginning was very strong, and very chemical one... -- no more cons, I like this product very ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Protection

posted by Nickske88 on 02/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Nice Case - Fits perfect - Closes with magnets - protects the phone good - Looks Nice - Very good built quality
    Cons:
    - The sides of the phone are not protected so they could scratch a little - In the beginning it's hard to take the phone out o...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections