DX  » Community » Reviews » Flexible Neck USB Powered 10-LED Keyboard Light for Laptop (Blue)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works perfectly

posted by Caaaamila on 12/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Perfect light range, it's not too bright to illuminate the entire room, but not too low to make it useless. Not only lights your keyboard, but makes you more comfortable using your laptop in the dark. The on/off button is a good thing, so you don't need to...
    Cons:
    There are not really cons, maybe the neck could be a little longer so I could bend it by the back of my laptop screen, but that...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value / price.

posted by Anhell on 10/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Ideal for use in desktop PC or notebook PC and illuminate the keyboard. -Low consumption and produces enough ambient light. -Excellent quality / price. -Put a button on / off is a good idea.
    Cons:
    -Carefully turn the lamp can be turned off, but this is solved again turn back the lamp until the light again. -The flexible ne...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Convenient little light!

posted by kevlarmusik on 05/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I picked up this usb light so that i'd be able to see the ports behind my computer more easily when i've got the lights off. It fits the bill perfectly. I always leave it plugged into one of the ports on my usb hub as it has it's own little on/off pushbutton.
    Cons:
    Not really any cons as far as price or build quality go. One personal issue is that it would have been nice if the neck was a l...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections