DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Powered Cute Cat Paw Feet Warmer Cushion for Cold Winters (Assorted Color)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:556 (55%)
  • 4 Star:455 (45%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice and pretty Feet / Cat Warmer

posted by Aremeles on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Warms up fast; -Even while it's warming up, just by putting your feet in it you can already get warmed up, so you can use it even unplugged while on the bed, sofa, etc. (just don't try to walk around with it!); -The lion-like tan colour is perfect; -Fabric...
    Cons:
    -Can't choose the colour. If I had gotten one of the other ones, I would've been completely upset about it; -USB cable could be...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    comfortable soft funny

posted by ToshichOmsk on 05/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bought it for my girlfriend, but also enjoyed himself. Saved time and again by Siberian cold winter evenings. Nice and warm for a long time if you keep your feet even hot. Convenient to use with usb hub with buttons on / off. Cushion material is quality goo...
    Cons:
    There is no switch button on/off. After prolonged use began to heat up noticeably slower. :(
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute & Cuddly Foot Warmer :)

posted by Purplesaurus on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Design was cute and doesn't look like a poor quality item - Material was soft, clean, and tear/nick free - Heated up fairly quickly and was decently warm
    Cons:
    - Unfortunately did not come in the brown colour shown, it came in pink and my friend isn't a big fan of that colour. - USB cor...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute Product

posted by happydeal on 04/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cute product with reasonable price, it's getting warm very quick and makes your feet warm enough in a very cold europe winter. The material is nice, fluffy, very neat.
    Cons:
    Not getting the light brown color I want as in the picture. I got the safari tiger pattern which is a bit off with pink The ca...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's so awesome and cute

posted by FakeCupcakeXD on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It's cute and it's fluffy. It's very easy to use and very comfy! It has very fast speed of warming, so it's not like you have to wait long long time. It's very good for people with bad perfusion.The cable is not very short or too long.
    Cons:
    The only one is that you can only plug in with USB, which is a pro and con in the same time, because if you don't have pc near ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny warmer

posted by Totermix87 on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is funny looking and comfortable (for smaller feet, it is ideal for girls and kids). Warms up pretty fast. The material feels good on touch and doesnt build up the static electicity charge. The bottom side has antislippery cover.
    Cons:
    It can warm a little too much depending on how much A/V does your device provides via USB. Does not work with phone connected b...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Warm, Fluffy and Cute.

posted by ThaysGon on 10/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - It heats really fast, so if you are on a cold room, it gets nicer and nicer. - It's cute and has a nice work done on it, i believe i'll get more of it, so i can use it on my work desk. - It's Fluffy, and the fabric used on it is very comfortable, don't ...
    Cons:
    - I didn't like the part that you have to keep your feet together, but that's ok, you can't only unplug it from computer and wa...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Warm and cute

posted by dragonsnaker on 04/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - When hot, it reaches a very nice temperature (doesn't burn, nor is it too cold). - It's very pretty! It was a present for my girlfriend and she absolutely loved it. She found it very very cute. - You can remove the usb heating pad, and leave it as a cus...
    Cons:
    - The heating pad is rather small. I expected it to cover the whole base of the paw. - The heating pad is in a compartment rig...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Coll warmer

posted by sachat on 04/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    English: It's a really warm slipper. He arrived on time, since the cold is starting here in Brazil. Gets very hot! Super soft and comfortable Portuguese: É uma pantufa realmente muito quentinha. Chegou na hora certa, ja que o frio esta comecando aqui no Br...
    Cons:
    English: As the feet have got to stay united, they are tight. Not a lot of mobility. Could have a greater variety of patterns t...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SO CUTE!

posted by emmawxyn on 09/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - it is so cute - I have cold feet ever since I can remember plus i live in a place where winters drop down to 40 degrees below, so i really really need this - washable! because it would suck to have a feet warmer that cant be cleaned, ew -really soft
    Cons:
    - USB, which means that it will only work near a computer. cant use it when watching TV :( - the USB is a little short for me....
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections