DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Super Mario Figure Keychain Toy - Yoshi (Green)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9211 (92%)
  • 4 Star:81 (8%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Extremely well done keychain

posted by DocBrownBR on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Yoshi is extremely well done. The material is of high quality and the overall assembly is quite amazing.
    Cons:
    The chain that comes with it is extremely fragile and delicate. If you plan to use it as a keychain I would suggest replacing i...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by zapphire on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's very cute. Excellent quality. Good price. It's very soft and cuddly. I'm very happy with the product. It looks just the same in the image. It looks very shiny. The toy arrived in good conditions and was not damaged at all.
    Cons:
    I really don't have Cons about this. It's Yoshi and it really looks like him.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Yoshi Keychain

posted by Rodrigodigow on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It has a very good texture and is soft. Good product for a keychain. Boa textura e maciez. Vale a pena por se rum chaveiro.
    Cons:
    Fortunately I have nothing to declare. Felizmente não tenho nenhum contra a fazer.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cute Yoshi

posted by Dirac92 on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + The details are excellent. + The price was very cheap for a product of this quality. + The colors are brigther and cute. +The size is perfect. +Seems resistence. +In my country is very hard to find a product like this, and if you find it, the price is 3 t...
    Cons:
    - Maybe to big for a keychain. - No other cons for this product.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice mini Yoshi

posted by zerocor on 01/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A very cute small yoshi figue, fluffy and soft. Colors are brighter than they look in the picture and it's good quality.
    Cons:
    The only thing I didn't like was how his arms are kind of pushed back like he were falling. It's cute when you think of it like...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very beautiful

posted by samuel3dstudio on 12/18/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very interesting looks very cute with the character of the faithful companion of yoshi mario. But I would buy the blue and red versions, but not like pink, but the only option radon.
    Cons:
    nothing against the product. appears very nice, only has a small defect in the mouth, but almost invisible.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing plush toy.

posted by aircontrol2 on 11/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Feels really soft, held it for ages. - Great build quality, very well designed. - An amazing gift soft/toy for young children. - I feel like ordering multiple more. - Very low price! - Looks exactly like the Mario figure from the games.
    Cons:
    None come to mind. Delivery time was long enough, but that was to be expected with such a great service.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really nice product!

posted by gustavosdantas on 07/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Great, great product quality - Very low price for it`s quality (it seems to be more expensive) - It looks just the same in the image
    Cons:
    - It took 3 months to get here (in Brazil)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Yoshi <3

posted by tavomunoz on 06/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The product looks like Yoshi, it's really really cute!, bring a small chain to put it as a keychain, is a good product for a mario collector..... El producto se parece a yoshi, es realmente bonito, incluye una pequeña cadena para utilizarlo como llave...
    Cons:
    No cons about it.. guys it's yoshi, so cute!... No cons acerca del producto, es yoshi!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Litle Yoshi Keychain

posted by myungscs on 11/16/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a cute, small and well made doll of Yoshi. Has a little chain in the head to be used as a keychain, or hang it on anyware. It's an official Nintendo doll. It's a good product to give as a gift for Mario fans.
    Cons:
    Don't have cons about this product. For the price you'll pay for this, I don't have any complain about it.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections