Sort by:
33 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5518 (55%)
  • 4 Star:3010 (30%)
  • 3 Star:155 (15%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    satisfactory

posted by VivianePSS on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    English:The star is very pretty, the product actually looks like the star of super mario world. The fabric is good. Recommend the purchase to anyone who is a fan of games and Mario, Portuguese: Produto bonito, sua aparência é bem semelhante a est...
    Cons:
    The star is a bit smaller than I thought. The material of the eyes is a little bad. the product took a while to be sent. É...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good

posted by Oruga on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Product was sent in perfect condition, very good indeed, nothing against this product, exactly as in the description.
    Cons:
    As I said earlier, I have nothing cons this product, great product. Product was shipped in excellent condition, there is nothin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    exelent

posted by livinha017mb on 05/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    a keychain lovely, small and cozy, perfect for keys and pouches. I'm loving it.
    Cons:
    I have nothing against the keychain is very sweet and good. as I said, if u like the Mario game, mehor yet. I think I will buy ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute star

posted by Gilahof on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Taking into account that I am a fan of Mario, I really loved this product, I found it cheap for the quality it presents, is not of the best quality keychains I've ever seen, but I love and let him hanging with my collection.
    Cons:
    Taking into account the cost-benefit, it has no cons, but the quality of the stitching and the star of the place where the curr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The Mario Star

posted by KenjiYkey on 04/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The Cute Super Mario Figure Keychain Toy - Star is an excellent product, I love the first time I saw it. Y have it hanging on the mirror of my car and it looks just awesome. I smile everytime I see it hanging there. Believe it or not represents my childhood.
    Cons:
    No cons for the Cute Super Mario Figure Keychain Toy - Star.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little star

posted by pgng8 on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice star, very useful and beauty keychain or anyway you use it. Good color, good fabric texture and the chain works fine.
    Cons:
    Don't have a good finishing. Some "arms" of the star have a little different sizes. I think that, with some time, the...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Little mario star doll

posted by siimsimsiim on 01/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This little mario star doll is verry cute and verry unexpensive, at the top you have a metal thing to put it on you're bag or something like that, this doll is also verry soft and the tag is even from Nintendo.
    Cons:
    The little yellow rope where the metal thing hangs on is verry thin, the star is a little weird shaped but still verry verry cute.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    marioooooo!!!

posted by pyro329 on 01/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a cute Super Mario star, made of soft cloth. - It has two painted eyes, they're not just stickers or something that could peel off when time goes on. - It can be used as a keychain, but you can also attach it to a suction cup and hang it on a mirror or...
    Cons:
    Mine in fairly deformed. One of the angles between points is about 135°. This means that it doesn't really look like a sta...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute Super Mario Figure Keychain Toy - Star!!!!!!!!!

posted by thaaaania on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its very nice and soft. I use it in my pencil bag and that looks really nice. The price is very, very, very cheap. Its a great deal for fans of Mario bros.
    Cons:
    The keychain part is a little fragile and the star is smaller than I thought when I buy it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well made well priced keychain

posted by blackseed on 12/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Price, price, price. Can't really go wrong with this. I collect Mario related products and this was a fair sized keychain. Color stays after wash. Eyes are colored but does not get rubbed off.
    Cons:
    None really. Seems like they only come with one color. Chain might getrusty after a while.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections