DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Super Mario Figure Keychain Toy - Yoshi (Black)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1006 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's Yoshi!

posted by gothicspiderman on 04/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Adorable little portable plushy, perfect for hanging underneath your ricer if you wanted to do something mean to it. I bought mine to go along with my little green Yoshi, and they look quite adorable sitting on top of my desk. Nice strong stitching and well...
    Cons:
    There are not many color options available that you have a choice over picking. I happen to like the little black Yoshi, but la...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful Product Line Mario, great quality

posted by canigiajoner on 09/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Who is a fan of Mario can not fail to have the famous Yoshi, the dinosaur most famous of the gaming world ... size ideal for collector or as a garnish for car. great product
    Cons:
    Fortunately I have nothing to declare. It was what I expected; How am Brazilian, the product took 30 days to arrive, but the de...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and cuty

posted by moyox on 03/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Cute little figure, pretty cute and robust. - It really looks like an original Yoshi Figure. - The keyring is a standard keyring, it's safe. - It's cheap, very cheap and very soft :) - It has some magnets in it's arms
    Cons:
    In fact, this figure is a big as a keychain. But it doesnt matter if you're a Yoshi fan ... Not any cons else ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelente

posted by Saysa on 12/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a lovely doll, especially because the magnets in his hands you can go hitting any metal. It is very soft and cuddly. The price is great for this product. ---- Es un muñeco adorable, sobre todo porque con los imanes que tiene en las manos se puede ...
    Cons:
    The only one I've found is that the ropes broke. ---- La única que le he encontrado es que se rompió la cuerda para sujetarlo.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a very cute plush toy of yoshi but...

posted by shadowrocks1234 on 06/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    its very cute but looks like its not made by nintendo looks like a imitations i love the magnets in his arms/son très joli mais ressemble que se n'est pas fait par nintendo ressemble plus a une imitations j'aime les aimants dans ses bras
    Cons:
    very cute all my friends want one i dont know why but its so cute/très joli tous mes amis veulent je ne sais pas pourquoi...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You get more than you pay!

posted by Nyaann on 02/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's Yoshi! / Es Yoshi! It's Black Yoshi! / En color negro! Actually it's larger than i expected. / Es mas grande de lo que esperaba. Very good build quality, looks genuine / Un gran acabado, parece genuino.
    Cons:
    None really, if i need to put something, it's somewhat big for a keychain, but it's perfect for a backpack, a car, or something...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections