DX  » Community » Reviews » Zobo Kirsite Smoking Filter Tobacco Water Pipe (Silver)
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6210 (62%)
  • 4 Star:386 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality item

posted by Fruuz on 10/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    All I can say is the item has quality. The bottle is made of quite a thick plastic and the packaging is well made too. The pipe is actually made from some kind of metal. I would think this is made of brass but definitely not stainless steel. Water filter is...
    Cons:
    It can be cheaper and the pipe hole is a bit small. It should also give more small metal filter to put near the burner.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice pipe

posted by ds14n on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice pipe! Does the job very well, it has a nice looking and there are spare parts that may be useful if you are a heavy user. Comes in a big nice box. There are two heads, one for tobacco/anything and other for cigarrettes, works perfectly. The smoke comes...
    Cons:
    If should be a little easy to clean, the inside plastic and the internal metal haste get dirty easily. Plus it should have more...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    smal water pipe

posted by MrUneasy on 03/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this water pipe is good quality for the price. this package comes with replacement part such as screen : filter and rubber seal. All the parts are easy to unmounted so that make it very easy to clean it. The adapter to put a cigarette is very cleaver and us...
    Cons:
    you need to change water often, this mean between every smoke if you don't want a tasty puff
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap yet useful water pipe, portable, and smokes well

posted by h0m3r81 on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The price and size, this pipe is quite small so very handy when you are on the go. Smokes well and filters whatever you are smoking well.
    Cons:
    piece can get hot if lighter is held to it for an extended period. the mesh in the bottom of the piece can also be annoying wh...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A useful thing for a husband

posted by solmazalla on 09/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought for my husband because I can't breathe when he smokes, but he smokes a LOT!!! AND OFTEN!!! Not expecting such a pleasant appearance and quality of packaging. You can even give as a gift. When used, then breathe a lot easier. And her husband, I thin...
    Cons:
    Plastic container. I think that for a long time is not enough. But, even if not three months, it is still much cheaper than dis...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I gave it to my father-in-law as a gift.

posted by Wiedzmin on 03/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The apparent advantage - while smoking cigarettes is less harmful substances enters the smoker's lungs. The result can be seen immediately: all ends up in water (so far tried only with water). Another positive point: I'm allergic, and now it became easier t...
    Cons:
    The disadvantage - poor performance of rubber gaskets, the remnants of the casting plastic that I had to erase. But this is off...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little water pipe

posted by Deee23 on 09/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I purchased this mainly for it's size and portability. The body is plastic which I knew prior to purchase but I was pleasantly surprised by the overall build quality. Comes with a full set of spare o-rings.
    Cons:
    Plastic body and aluminum bowl. As I mentioned, I knew the body was plastic and I can't really say I'm surprised by the aluminu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Value - Nice pipe!

posted by manulinho on 07/14/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Incredible easy to use! Well made and cheap. Does what it supouse to do. Elegant and posibly healthier way of smoking. It came with spare parts: 4 small orings 2 big orings 1 filter
    Cons:
    It's smaller than you could think of seeing the photos. It´s kind of dificult to get all de suction you would like.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Smoke the way thats right

posted by jcarlberg on 07/10/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good quality, good for smokers that wanna smoke the water based way. Like water pipe but without the banana,apple tastes
    Cons:
    Non really, could get a clean pipe with it, so you can clean it, would be nice, not all think of bying that along with this pro...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome

posted by chrissyG on 06/22/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    usefulness - 5 totally depends on if you smoke or not really doesn't it? well for a smoker it is very useful, the bowl is a good size and the cigarette holder fits one snugly.
    Cons:
    filters get clogged up with crap easily (theres one at the bottom of the black pipe bit) i'm sure they can be cleaned out someh...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections