Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7110 (71%)
  • 4 Star:294 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Like it a lot

posted by baucika on 11/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is very cute. I bought 3 of them... - The printing is good, not smudged or anything, it can easily be read - the size is bigger than expected (2,5 approximatelly), which i love :) I've checked the photos before ordering but i couldn't really imagine the...
    Cons:
    Some of them looked dirty – not the printig but the »white« part. Ther ar small black dots, almost like they was dust...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice

posted by Moricp on 10/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - good quality; - very nice play; - Good for play.
    Cons:
    - The price is not to good; - The product its not to usefull.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Liked it!

posted by sofisho on 09/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is bigger of what I had thought it would. The color of the letters is different in each side of the dice and doesn't seem to vanish easily.
    Cons:
    It is just a dice so it good be good it come with a little box or bag for avoiding to lose it. Mine came with some scratches in...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Loved the quality

posted by xPiixaaa on 03/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Size of dice and letters is ideal, the quality of the letters is very good and can be read perfectly, each side has different legend with different color to not be confused Rounded corners gives more random game and may not know that you will play in the ne...
    Cons:
    Because English is not my native language I had to look up the meaning of some legends, anything that affects the efficiency of...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool Item for Parties

posted by nathu on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This dice is really nice for games when attending parties. It's a simple "toy" for teenagers and even adults can use it when having a good time. It has a good quality for its build and my friends had a good time with it.
    Cons:
    The price is a bit expensive coming to think that it's just a simple dice. That's why I didn't give a full 5 star for the price...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    As advertised

posted by burglar on 12/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cool for parties. You will have to use your imagination, the dice by himself doesnt offer a whole lot of options but if you incorporate it with some other game its a very good prop
    Cons:
    I can think of any cons. Although you would think bottoms up would be the worst thing to get but them you have 2 cups. No reall...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice dice

posted by rosquete on 09/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Weird to say, but this little pal changed the luck of a couple of friend-of-friends meetings, when there are some shy guys or girls or they don't know what to say. With this, everyone will laugh because of alcohol or because other one's drunkenness It's st...
    Cons:
    Well this is a dice and if you don't look it, it can disappear (and not by magic) So, what to do? Be a dice's vigilante or buy...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good item

posted by Moricp on 08/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Good Quality; - Very fun; - Good size; - Colorful; - Excellent Gift; - I really loved it; - It's easy to use this item; - Your friends will love and ask you where did you buy it.
    Cons:
    I think that this price a bit expensive, but I really use a lot of teams this index, so the fun outweighs the price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cool cube

posted by itzikd1 on 12/21/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    good present for birthdays or just buy it for your self so you can take it to partys and play with it with someon. the cube has 6 drinking options which is really nice. the cube is strong and it wont breake easly. if you like to play drinking games this can...
    Cons:
    non at all really good cheap cube
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice gift

posted by TheOnePb on 11/20/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fun as a gift or at parties or just when you are drinking with friends The price is okai, it is actually pretty cheap Just a normal dice, maybe a little bit thicker and heavier but feels solid Different colours for each text
    Cons:
    One dice had the text not totally on it, but it's not a huge problem For the rest build quality is okai
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections