Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:707 (70%)
  • 4 Star:202 (20%)
  • 3 Star:101 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and useful

posted by brianmay980 on 09/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This mount dock for gps it's very useful, especially for those who needs someting easy to use and don't like wasting time in installing and assembling.
    Cons:
    There are only 3 joints inside the package, and my gps doesn't fits there so at the moment I can't use this mount dock in my car.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Inexpensive vent mount

posted by echoedwards on 05/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + Quick and easy way to mount several different phone/GPS mounts to your car's vent. + Can hold up to an ASUS TF101 - The friction lock for the ball joint is very effective for keeping your device oriented where you want
    Cons:
    - Limited to cars with fairly flat dashboards. Newer cars with very curved surfaces may not allow for the bottom pads to rest o...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good mount dock

posted by sebastianlezica on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good!. I love this product and use everyday. I dont like the glass mounts because hide your visibility. We buy a couple and put the cell phones of my wife and I when travel, one with GPS and other with music without any lost of visibility.
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice holder

posted by Eric1987 on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice cell phone or GPS holder, comes with 3 adapters to mount different types of holders that you already have. The overall quality is good. It adapts very easily to the air vents and you can use the arms to make it more stable.
    Cons:
    In my case, with my car air vents, once it's get in it's very difficult to pull out. Also the arm is very long so it almost rea...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent Air vent mount, cheap and more durable than the windshield ones

posted by hilikpaz on 10/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    mounting the phone on the air vent has its advantages (phone gets chilled, the hook is much more durable than the vacuum based windshield mounts that tend to break after a few weeks)
    Cons:
    Quality can be better (had to unscrew the thing and readjust the internal main screw so it wont be too loose)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than a suction cap

posted by jrg999 on 08/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I have bought this to adapt a TomTom 920 GPS to a Fiat 500 car. The fitting to the vent hole is excellent. It's very easy to install an detach and there´s no such winshield marks as winth suction caps. The vision angle is widely adjustable.
    Cons:
    It includes 3 different mounting pieces, unfortunately any of them fits my gps out of the box. But with a bit of sandpaper an s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Functional gadget...

posted by BradleyPotPie on 10/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Simple to use, cheap. Set up takes minutes...prevents an unobstructed view out the windshield while keeping the GPS device at eye level. The build quality was much higher than I anticipated for the price...a steal of a deal at less than five dollars!
    Cons:
    May not work with all GPS devices...mounting system seemed just a little too general in nature but who really cares for the pri...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Did not fit my Cool Navi GPS.

posted by Lightfan99 on 09/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Not too expensive.
    Cons:
    I have an older 'Cool Navi' 4.3" GPS unit. Though there were 3 different adapters provided with this unit, none of them fit my...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better positioning

posted by Zanga2 on 07/18/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I have bought this to use it together with my 7" GPS bought also from DX. - It is easy to use and features an universal mounting system - It is compatible with other holders (Phone, PDA, GPS) - Has a 360 degree adjustable ball joint so you can turn ...
    Cons:
    - No cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice mount

posted by Lizard30 on 05/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This mount is better for me becouse of suction cups wich is usualy comes with GPS are weak and you just can mount to a windows. not to the rest inside the car. Comes with 2 type of holders for GPS plate (native gps body holder part). I hook it to a passange...
    Cons:
    if you try to use it with 4WD lifted offroad is better to fix the bottom side of the mount arms. otherwise GPS will start to ju...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections