DX  » Community » Reviews » Heat Reduction Stand Balls for Laptop (Random Color/Pair)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
makes what it is intended for! – Heat Reduction Stand Balls for Laptop (Random Color/Pair) Reviews

posted by MartinArg on 12/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
it solved my problem: I own a 14´´ Acer notebook which is designed to take air from the bottom, so as I usually have to take it to meetings where there are fancy tabletops, I used to put a book or anything to keep the air intake open.
Cons:
There are no cons. It makes what it is made for. If you buy it, you already know you need it.
Other:
Hey, it´s simply half of a plastic ball (Confirmed: It´s plastic and not rubber or any material). I preferred it to all other laptop coolers which are bigger and don´t give any better performance (Hey, my problem was that the air intake was covered by a tabletop)
Bottomline:
Another thing: I put just ONE of the half-balls. In the middle of the part opposite to me, to be more exact. It did not compromise the stability of the notebook, and don´t have to care about bringing both hemispheres. ANd have a spare one in case I lose it!!!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections