DX  » Community » Reviews » DT-9205A 2.8" LCD Current/Voltage/Capacitance/Resistance Digital Multimeter (1*6F22)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 3
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 4
Reasonable Multimeter – 2.8" LCD Current/Voltage/Capacitance/Resistance Digital Multimeter (1*6F22) Reviews

posted by Piva7UHP on 07/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- The price is nice for the product. - The functions. For this price, this has so many functions, very useful for lab classes, hobbyst and home use. - Has hFE, you can measure gain of transistors. - It has capacitance measure, a feature that is not easy to find for this price.
Cons:
- The build quality is not so good. - The probes are not good. Buy other probes, like SKU 33451 if you pretend a day use, for ocasional use, this is not a problem. - Come with a chinese manual. Could have a english manual. - The NPN and PNP sockets were inverted in mine.
Other:
Could have a PT100 probe for temperature measure.
Bottomline:
For a general use multimeter, I recommend you to buy this product. It is not professional, I think is not TRUE RMS, but for hobbies, eletronic, It does the job. Today, we cannot live without a multimeter at home.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections