Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- The price is nice for the product.
- The functions. For this price, this has so many functions, very useful for lab classes, hobbyst and home use.
- Has hFE, you can measure gain of transistors.
- It has capacitance measure, a feature that is not easy to find for this price.
- The build quality is not so good.
- The probes are not good. Buy other probes, like SKU 33451 if you pretend a day use, for ocasional use, this is not a problem.
- Come with a chinese manual. Could have a english manual.
- The NPN and PNP sockets were inverted in mine.
Could have a PT100 probe for temperature measure.
For a general use multimeter, I recommend you to buy this product. It is not professional, I think is not TRUE RMS, but for hobbies, eletronic, It does the job.
Today, we cannot live without a multimeter at home.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.