DX  » Community » Reviews » KeJie KJ-9208 Current/Voltage/Capacitance/Resistance/Temperature/Frequency Digital Multimeter
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My best purchase on DX

posted by Tommytheboy on 11/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very cheap! - Accurate! Tested it with my fathers industrial-grade multimeter and it got the same readings on most things down to the last digit - The stock battery that came with it still works after 2 years of light use - Easy to use - Easy to open/fix ...
    Cons:
    - Cheap leads that sometimes do not make contact, but easily fixable with sand paper - Looks cheap (but who cares, it's a multi...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great product

posted by zuplent on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Multimeter very cheap, a lot of different measures, good manufactured. Easy to use. Compared to other multimeters of the same price it is the best because all of his caracteristics. Big display to easy read of measures. Test lead comes in good state and co...
    Cons:
    Manual comes only in chinese ,but that´s not a problem to use it. External case a little damaged. Not have backlight
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice for the price

posted by ZdenekJi on 08/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Alright, I'm finally writing this review. The instrument gave me mixed feelings because, well, one cannot expect everything perfect for such a low price. To start with the advantages, the meter can measure alternating current among others. This is surpris...
    Cons:
    Probably the worst were the test leads. They came in a disastrous state where some kind of lacquer insulated them. I had to use...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great multimeter

posted by johnnyboy15 on 08/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A great meter. Very useful around the house and shed. The ohms, diode test and buzz test are great. The temperature and capacitance measurement are simple to use. It seems accurate on all measurements so far. It is so comprehensive, it does all measurement...
    Cons:
    The instructions are in Chinese. This is not a huge problem as the meter is so easy to use.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A real Mulitester

posted by lyonn on 07/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - can measure voltage, current, resistance, capacitance, hFE, frequency and temperature - includes sturdy looking multitester test leads and a temperature probe - has sockets for transistors and capacitors - large, easy to read LCD display - operates off a ...
    Cons:
    - does not include an English language manual - does not have backlighting - test lead resistance seems to be relatively high (...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Most comprehensive meter I have owned

posted by Simonski on 02/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a ruggedized meter. The yellow you see around it is a seperate soft plastic removeable cover. I bought it for the temperature probe, which I intend to use to see if my oven temperatures are off. It might save me from buying a new stove The capacit...
    Cons:
    I have to think of some cons?... OK, it didn't come with a case. I don't like the beep of the continuity checker, it is too qui...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections