DX  » Community » Reviews » KeJie KJ-9208 Current/Voltage/Capacitance/Resistance/Temperature/Frequency Digital Multimeter
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Most comprehensive meter I have owned – 2.6" LCD Current/Voltage/Capacitance/Resistance/Temperature/Frequency Digital Multimeter (1*6F22) Reviews

posted by Simonski on 02/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
This is a ruggedized meter. The yellow you see around it is a seperate soft plastic removeable cover. I bought it for the temperature probe, which I intend to use to see if my oven temperatures are off. It might save me from buying a new stove The capacitance, frequency, and transistor tester were a bonus for me. The probes and wires are substantial and make my old meter look like a toy.
Cons:
I have to think of some cons?... OK, it didn't come with a case. I don't like the beep of the continuity checker, it is too quiet and quite high frequencey. There are no English instructions, but, if you are buying a multimeter, you probably don't need them.
Other:
I decided to check tha accuracy of the thermometer by putting it in a pot of boiling water. It only read 89 Degrees C and I was disappointed, till I checked and that is exactly the temp water boils at at my altitude (4,000 feet). Er.. OK
Bottomline:
Best meter I own. You should buy one.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections