DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Nokia BL-4C 3.7V 860mAh/3.2Wh Cellphone Battery for 1202/1265/1325 + More
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Middle class – Genuine Nokia BL-4C 3.7V 860mAh/3.2Wh Cellphone Battery for 1202/1265/1325 + More Reviews

posted by lex19l on 10/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
I can not tell that this battery simply remarkable, but all is equal, it is pleasant to me. The price approaches, not too expensive cost of the unit. In our city such batteries stand very expensively, therefore the choice has fallen on the given purchase. By the way in appearance and truth, it is similar to the original, but I think it not so…
Cons:
After a month of use, the charge began to hold phone not long. It is necessary to charge every day. With the original battery when I bought phone, it quickly wasn't discharged. It at me a vein about four years is perfectly in order. Then I have understood that it not the original. Though already has passed almost half a year, the battery isn't inflated and normally holds a charge, truth it is necessary to charge every day.
Other:
Also don't trust, I think it at all the original. I don't trust.
Bottomline:
I think, fur-trees at you an old normal office number and you want to prolong a few his life order the given battery. It costs not too expensively.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections