Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- very small and compact for travel
- build quality is good - feels solid
- does not hog up adjacent outlet so you can still plug in other devices in a double outlet receptacle (North America)
- works with my USB powered LED lamp
- does not charge my iPod classic and nano (tried several charging cords and both plugs on this item to no avail)
- does not charge my Nintendo DS Lite
I bought this so I could charge my ipods, cell phone, my kids' NDS', and other USB chargeable devices. I left my iPod plugged into it for over 24 hours and it was still not charged. I used my iPOD (to drain its charge) and plugged it into another similar device, and it charged within a couple of hours. I'm not savvy enough to take it apart to diagnose what the problem is.
This thing small and light, but pretty useless to me now. All I use it for is to power my bedside LED lamp.
If you need it to charge your iPod or other devices, this is not the device for you. If you need it for your USB lamp, then it works great.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.