Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:707 (70%)
  • 4 Star:202 (20%)
  • 3 Star:101 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I am pleased

posted by yarash on 04/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It grabs the iphone really good, the iphone will never Slip out. It looks great, almost no extra plastics.
    Cons:
    The box was all warped when i got it but the parts did not get damaged. If you try to eject the iphone by pulling it forward...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality

posted by SignalPower on 10/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The holder is fairly good quality, and well worth the price. It's easy to use, and sticks well to the windshield (when cleaned properly before attaching the suction cup).
    Cons:
    The mount will shake some, and the arm was a little short in my car (Saab 900S). This results in the phone located in the middl...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good.

posted by arierammelaar on 04/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great stand, high quality, sturdy but still flexible (even after almost a year!) and a good suction cup. Your iPhone is held in place very well and it really can't fall out. All the holes are still free so it can be charged. Also, it can be turned so you ha...
    Cons:
    None, really none. Even after using it for almost a year.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap but useful

posted by Rayza57 on 02/18/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great price The Suction cup is a very secure piece The phone is a very snug fit in the bracket and it has never moved when I have been driving and I have done quite a few kms with the phone in the unit
    Cons:
    The belt clip and the clip that sits ontop of the phone when it is in the bracket both broke within a couple of days of using t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good choise

posted by furiatti on 01/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Built in high quality hard plastic, with good durability. Sucker strong, very reliable. The price also is certainly very attractive.
    Cons:
    Unfortunately, my phone is a little thicker than the iphone, and I could not fit it into the holder. The belt clip is kinda har...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product !!

posted by zimi1975 on 12/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good Product. Works very well and give you the ideal solution as a car windshield holder for your Iphone. It is very flexible and its handling is very usefull.It gives you the flexibilty to change it in different directions and. Additional it is ve...
    Cons:
    In the beginning it was a bit complicated how to put in the Iphone and its a bit complicated to remove the holder if you want t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sturdy

posted by vickiho on 08/03/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Sturdy and solidly-built, this was of higher quality than I expected. The arm and swivel joints are firm and it grips the phone tightly to prevent it from falling.
    Cons:
    It grips the phone a little "too" tightly, in the sense that when I take the phone out of the holder I worry a little...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice stand for iPhone

posted by rodflash on 05/10/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice stand for iPhone. It fits exactly the 3G and 3GS models. It's very steady even when the car is shaking on a ride. Have some velvet points on the back to protect the silver paint of the iPhone. The plastic is rubberized. When correclty positionated you ...
    Cons:
    Since it have the exact, it will not fit any kind of protective case, even those invisible shields that covers the full body (i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent stand

posted by hectormtz on 04/07/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is very solid when holding the glass of the car, besides that the subject itself very strongly but without damaging the iphone which is the most important thing. It is very useful when you use it with any GPS system because it replaces. Besides having ca...
    Cons:
    No puedo encontrarle algo negativo a este producto, ya que es excelente, lo unico es que es algo dificil sacar el telefono pero...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect

posted by jurkey on 01/23/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    First of all it is very solid, holds the iphone very good and there is absolutely nothing wobbling. It holds the iphone just as it is. You can also use this to attach your belt, but i would never carry my iphone in this way, it would be stolen. Anyway, for...
    Cons:
    Nothing until now... just does what it schould
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections