DX  » Community » Reviews » 3.6V~16V 925mA Constant Current LED Driver Board for Cree and SSC LEDs (4-pack)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
great boards for a great price! – 3.6V~16V 925mA Constant Current LED Driver Board for Cree and SSC LEDs (4-pack) Reviews

posted by ambientmind on 09/17/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Boards come assembled with wires attached, no tiny output wires to solder. current regulation seems to be good, I have used these with a variety of different batteries, and it works well with all of them. I really like the fact that it has such a wide input voltage range, so you can use it in practically any light. small form factor makes it easy to install. very bright output from seoul or cree leds. i used one on a k2 with a 14500 and it also pushes it very nicely. also, i like the fact that this board doesnt cut out at low voltages, it seems like it just goes into direct drive mode so you can at least use the last of your batteries in an emergency situation.
Cons:
the wire leads are very tiny and can pull off the boards rather easily. but just be careful during the install, and all will be ok.
Other:
i've had these running for about 3 months in my lights and not one has failed yet.
Bottomline:
if you need a single mode board, look no further! output is great, easy to install, and LOW price! what more do you want?

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections