DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini DisplayPort DP Male to VGA Female Adapter Cable (10CM)
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8113 (81%)
  • 4 Star:193 (19%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Indispensable dongle for Mac-based presentations

posted by Cubytus on 07/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Sturdily built, excellent finish and plug fit. Other screen is automatically recognized when plugged in, at the correct resolution.
    Cons:
    Bigger than the original Apple converter.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Almost like original

posted by sscele on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great product. Very good build quality. I have original Apple adapter, not VGA but HDMI. Comparing each other (build quality, cable, plastic...) I can't find differences. Only this one is without Apple logo, but I will live with that :)
    Cons:
    No cons at all. Very satisfied with product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works

posted by TheLivingOne on 04/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This adapter just does the job. I initially ordered a $9 version but it was DOA. During DX replacement process I decided to add a few bucks to replace it with the more expensive version. This one works like a charm without any issues. We're using it to conn...
    Cons:
    None so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Seems original, Excellent price, works perfect

posted by TheDreammaster on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Impressively well built, seems like an original one. - Works as expected and the image quality given is good. - The white material is the same white like original Apple products - Works well with Thunderbolts-enabled Macs
    Cons:
    - It's a little bulkier than other adapters available on DX - Although it's not really a con, the cable on the device is a litt...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    EXCELENTE PRODUCT

posted by rickshido84 on 11/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a excelente product. I have shopped this product and I very happy and satisfied with this product. The quality of the material is very good. The flexibility is middle-hard, but is sufficient to use. The image quality is excelente, the same of origin...
    Cons:
    None cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better

posted by sergiokas on 10/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Virtually identical to the original - Works great - Connection/disconnection is automatically detected and configured (just like the original) - Cable is a little longer than the original.
    Cons:
    - Plastic looks a bit cheap (in comparison with an Apple adapter), but it doesn't matter since this is nothing you'll be holdin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product!

posted by franzejr on 08/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good price! Good quality! It comes with a plastic protector! It works perfectly with my MBP 2011 unibody!
    Cons:
    I cannot see any cons, with this price there is no cons! Maybe: - Cable could be shorter, but i think the Apple Original is so...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by sergiokas on 07/21/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Works exactly like the original - No need to restart or do anything extra when plugging in, everyting is automatically detected. - Cable is a little longer than the one displayed on the picture (good for me).
    Cons:
    - Build quality is a little cheaper than the original, specially on the plastic case. Nothing too severe though, probably nothi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by SeKoivisto on 05/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Price is quite cheap - Looks like the original - Does mostly what it should do
    Cons:
    - Does not actually work exactly same way than original (see Other Thoughts for more information)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheaper than original and works the same!

posted by pezjade on 08/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This converter is cheaper than the ones tt apple sells. This is almost 3 times cheaper than the ones sold at the store. Very easy to get it to work. Used it on my LCD tv. No problems found. no flickering as what other users experienced. Looks like an OEM ap...
    Cons:
    Its slightly pricey. The HDMI converter which can be bought on dealextreme is cheaper and better quality images on the LCD. Cab...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections