DX  » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Data + Charging Cable for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G/3GS (90CM)
Sort by:
25 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7218 (72%)
  • 4 Star:205 (20%)
  • 3 Star:82 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I like it!

posted by bmatej on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Works perfect with my iPhone 3GS - Charging is working - Syncing is also working - It is black and goes nice with black iPhone - Best of all it is cheap
    Cons:
    - Connector sticks to charger port a little harder - Connector could be better build - Do not have other cons - It is not the o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works for both data and charging

posted by georgeman on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    *Works really well for both data syncing and charging * Looks really nice * The build quality is really good * It's black, so it looks more "badass" than the original white one
    Cons:
    * The USB plug is really "squared", as opposed to the original one that has more rounded edges * Nothing else that I ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Genuine Cable

posted by fabioapdossanto on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Do not use iPhone, but music player for iPhone is me, I am passionate about my not trade it for anything, I have a 120gb iPod Classic, and decided to buy it, even in black color.
    Cons:
    The material looks a bit fragile compared to the original, but for now I'm satisfied with the operation. It's the right size, n...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Can you buy it with this Price anywhere else?

posted by Shezi on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Amazing device! I cannot believe how flawlessly this works and how amazing the quality is considering the pricing. I mean I paid $35 dollar last time I went to apple
    Cons:
    Little tough to insert and take out - more effort required than a standard white one. No big issue.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine on my touch.

posted by JohnnyCache on 03/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Does what it is designed for.- -Charges iPod touch 4th gen. fine.- -Reasonably priced.- -Looks nice in the car since it's black.- -Won't get dirty like the white cables.-
    Cons:
    -The plug was a bit tight when pluging onto the touch compared to my original Apple cable.-
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice

posted by jmoportugal on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    cheap - it is black so it fits nice in with a black iphone - good quality it works, computer and iTunes recognises it, and it is for data snycing and charging! Very handy and the color is a plus, because my iphone 4 is black
    Cons:
    the building quality is not 5 stars the connector is slightly tight
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best quality so far on DX

posted by knibor on 12/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - cheap - it is black so it fits nice in with a black iphone(/ipod touch) - good quality (actually the best quality from DX from the cable's I tested so far)
    Cons:
    normally the cable breake but with one of this cable's the connecter went inside... but well that isn't that big problem
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cable for grat price

posted by ENIS00 on 11/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is cheap and it works, and it is for data snycing and charging! Very handy and the color is a plus, because this was for my black 3GS.
    Cons:
    The ends of the cable are not of the highest quality, so be careful when using it. Do not rip it out the usb.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Compatible with computers

posted by yordanoff on 09/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works well when used with computer. iTunes recognises it, which is important, since there're many similar charging cables, which iTunes doesn't like (recognise).
    Cons:
    The building quality is not five star, but is good enough. You should be careful with it, if you don't want to broke the cable ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cable, and it's black!

posted by happymusouka on 10/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - black colour to differentiate from original cable - cheap compared to original cable - charging and syncing works with iPhone 3GS/4 - still working after 6 months - really well packed
    Cons:
    - the connector is slightly tight, so bit of wiggling required to insert and remove the cable
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections