Short mini USB cable – USB Male Type A to Mini USB 5-Pin Adapter Cable Reviews
posted by mackie1928 on 09/29/2011
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- A hard-to-find *short cable* that allows you to conveniently connect your phone or card reader to your laptop!
- Takes little space
- Supports both charging and data transfer (see below)
-The cable looks different from the photos, please, compare with customer's own pictures
- The cable feels a little stiff, which, for a cable, is not an advantage
- Not suitable for an external hard drive
- Data transfer with USB 2.0 is SIGNIFICANTLY SLOWER (about 21 MB/sec) than with a certified USB 2.0 cable (about max speed 34MB/sec)
-Comes in retail packaging
-Short cables like this are usually sold only bundled with some hardware
A tiny short Mini USB Data & Charging cable for those who are tired of long and clumsy standard cables. This cable is not suitable for high speed and high volume data transfer. If you needa cable for an external hard drive look somewhere else.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.