DX  » Community » Reviews » Air Blower/Dust Cleaner for Cameras/Lenses/Filters (Blue)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A rubber balloon

posted by Carniflex on 08/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It is normal rubber balloon you can squeeze and then air comes out. Has small plastic tip that helps to make the airflow tight cone. At first glance it seems that it can indeed blow away dust from smooth surfaces if you go close enough with it.
    Cons:
    At first glance there is no major flaws. All seems to be working as it should.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    blows as tornado

posted by solarX on 03/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - blows as well as possible - such small blower definitely will travel with without any discomfort - as cheap as possible without affecting efficiency - put it close to get maximum blowing power
    Cons:
    - not con actually: blown out air smells not so pleasant. (Build Quality rating) No, i didn`t make a couple of dozens blows to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Okay product...

posted by Screatcher on 03/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought it to clear dust from my camera lenses, well.. it does clear the dust but you really have to be very close to the dust to make it work. The material feels okay, build quality is okay. Product is okay Oh and it's also an okay stress reliever :) V...
    Cons:
    Well... I wish it were a little bit more powerful. So for now, it's not very useful due to it's weak air blow.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections