DX  » Community » Reviews » ISDB-T Digital TV Receiver USB Dongle with IR Remote Controller (QPSK/QAM)
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:436 (43%)
  • 4 Star:436 (43%)
  • 3 Star:142 (14%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Digital TV Receiver for Computer (ISDB-T)

posted by Sergito22 on 08/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + Great Price + Easy to install and use + Works on Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 (but drivers from internet are required) + Great quality on medium windows Size + Normal quality on Full-screen + Instructions in english + Nice Packaging + Can rec...
    Cons:
    - It is only 1-seg (1 segment). This means that you can watch standard quality TV. For High Defnition HDTV, it is req...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ISDB-T Digital Receiver USB Dongle with IR RContrl

posted by glaucoa2007 on 12/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use. Self-explanatory. Installation CD does it all for us. I have bought it to use it in Brazil and it worked well on my previous laptop. The reception was mostly good. The easiness of operating the software helps a lot, too. I am usually not at hom...
    Cons:
    I installed in a webcam integrated notebook and now the program opens only my image. I can´t find the tv channels anymore. It´s...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is the best!

posted by luizpcj on 12/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    O produto é muito bom! A qualidade da imagem, como era de se esperar não é das melhores, mas para assistir no computador, usando como um passatempo ou como uma forma de desestressar é ótimo! A embalagem é muito bonita e apresentável. O produto é ótimo para ...
    Cons:
    Comprei várias unidades e uma delas veio com defeito, porém isto não é um ponto contra do produto, apenas dei azar em uma das u...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent equipment

posted by remolop on 11/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The equipment functions perfectly in Brazil, syntonizes Globe, SBT, Band, Net TV and Brazil Net. The installation is very easy, advance-advance-to conclude. Later it is alone to syntonize the canals in enclosed software.
    Cons:
    It does not function well in closed environments. Care when enroscar the antenna in the base, therefore the rabbet can yield. I...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    TV Digital de ótima qualidade

posted by luizpcj on 10/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Plug and Play - super fácil de usar - controle remoto com função total - material com bom acabamento - funções fáceis de operar - software simples e fácil de operar - Plug and Play - Super easy to use - Full function rem...
    Cons:
    - a função de gravar trava e prejudica um pouco a imagem - é 1-SEG e não FULL-SEG o que traz uma imagem com...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very best gadget

posted by tiagokioske on 09/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The product has good build quality, comes well protected in the package, it is easy to install. It has a very good software which also serves to visualize the videos from your computer. But we also have an LED signal so that you can verify that it is working.
    Cons:
    Not Fullseg. Sometimes full screen or to depend on the channel is "lag" in the reproduction.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works in Argentina

posted by mautas on 08/03/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good device uses a Siano Mobile Silicon ISDB-T solution that has a very low power consumption. Reception is very good even with the indoor antenna and low signal. The remote control is really good. Device size is conveniently small. The USB connector f...
    Cons:
    It's not full-seg, only 1-seg.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funciona no Brasil!

posted by ceac13 on 07/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    EN: The two broadcasters that transmit digital here in Rio Grande do Norte (Brazil) worked very well (in all places that have tried). It is very small, great to always carry with your notebook. The picture quality is not great but what was expected as it re...
    Cons:
    EN: Could have an antenna next to the adapter, I would be more portable. The software that comes with the card can not connect ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent and Cheap

posted by karlos1962 on 07/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Works!!! Even using Windows 7 64bit I was able to install and run the appz. (got drivers 64 from this http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UTN24E6F) Antenna works better in vertical position (avoid to use it on horizontal as during my tests the signal gots worse) D...
    Cons:
    None really.. except that antenna wire might be great if a bit longer
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelente compra - funciona en Argentina

posted by nickoarg on 07/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small and better quality than expected. Cables and antena work great. Includes CD with necessary drivers and software with key that works. Es chiquito y de mejor calidad de lo que esperaba. Los cables y la antena van barbaro. Incluye el CD con los drivers y...
    Cons:
    Instalation is cumbersome, without the drivers on the CD, Win XP wont even recgnize the USB device. Linux instalation is a lot ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections