Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great ball pen

posted by mixmil on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    well its a good pen for nintendo dsi xl it have a good material work perfect don't scratch the touch screen of nintendo dsi xl look cool because its the same color of my nintendo
    Cons:
    well it doesn't fit in the hole of the pen in my nintendo dsi xl its too big and theres no way to fix in so is a cons
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Pen and Great Price

posted by thiagoprototipo on 10/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - The grip is very good. - Can use for DS and 3DS! - The best pen to play Professor Layton's games and look alikes. - It's very good too for write letters in the Swapnote in 3DS. - The price is very good.
    Cons:
    - It's size may be considered a 'cons', because not every case, DS or 3DS, will fit your console and the pen.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by silverspoon on 06/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + Best quality for a stylus I have ever seen. + It's thickness is just right to help a good grip over it. + The tip is of very good quality material, it seems soft and not like the hard/cheap plastic on other stylus. + Fits the DSi XL slot. + Could be u...
    Cons:
    - Might not like it if you are used to little styli. - Could be too big to fit pouches/bags.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good purchase

posted by noe557 on 09/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's lighter than ds pen itself. I can manage better because I like the sense of kind of real pen. It doesn't scracth tne screen. It has a soft end. And the quality looks fine. It is made f plastic. Not a luxury one, but a decent one
    Cons:
    It's bigger than a ds styles so you must carry separately. But this is not a con really, just a thought.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great stylus

posted by Bandy on 12/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is awesome. It's big and comfortable, easy to grab if you have big hands. The tip is very soft, so it doesn't scratch the screen like other styluses do. Of course, it's not as easy to carry as a regular sized stylus, but it's worth it.
    Cons:
    No cons so far, serves it's purpose, and the build quality is no worse than a regular pen.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great. May break easily tho

posted by QuincyNL on 07/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is big! Easy to use! Cheap(Considered they are unable to get anywhere else exept EBay) Well.. Buy and Try? Also, Works on all DSs, just kind of defeats the point of being portable. Nowhere to stash it on a trip that is.
    Cons:
    My 1st one broke after a simple 30CM drop onto a wooden table. Thank DX that they send me a free(!) replacement tho =3 Could've...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections