DX  » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Washable Wet/Dry Hair Clipper with Accessories Set (220V AC)
Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6114 (61%)
  • 4 Star:399 (39%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value for money

posted by dudyh on 01/02/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    At a low price this product has a great value for money. The clipper's built is surprisingly sturdy & good. The Internal battery holds for a long time after charging it. The clipper knives are sharp & don't rust after being wet. Buying it in a store...
    Cons:
    Not having a nose hair trimmer. Other than that couldn't find any.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome deal

posted by nunocruz on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is light, water resistant and most importantly, very powerful (even when the battery is dying it cuts great)! This clipper can cut really well through my hair, unlike my last one, and I can even use the hair size adjustment.
    Cons:
    Since it's all plastic sometimes when I adjust the size ring, the accessory snaps out of the connection and I have to reattach ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent product

posted by DmitriEmelyanov on 08/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    build quality is very good,cordles, it have come, charged, extra light weight, super good in working, adjustable "size for cut" with no tool,easy to clean, just under falling water stream. I cut hair by myself during about 30 minutes, using only t...
    Cons:
    on the bottom side of clipper is written: full charge time is 8 hours. But after 10 hours of charging, the led on the top of de...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good quality, Low Price.

posted by liri1212 on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good Quality, long battery life. Well Designed, easy to clean. There is light indicator that point if the battery is full or empty
    Cons:
    The cutting levels aren't good for beard design because the levels are jumping from very short hair length to very long hair le...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality

posted by prazo on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The package that came to me was nice and solid, the items are firmly packed in the box, so there is no fear of any damages during transportation. It has all the necessary equipment inside; clipper, comb, brush, oil and add-ons for different length of your h...
    Cons:
    Even though the instructions say that it can be used only on electricity (not on batteries), this is not the case! If the batte...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good enough

posted by RomanYankovsky on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I use this machine for a quite long time. Just works fine. It is waterproof - can be used in shower. Motor is powerful enough to cut even toughest hair. The regulation of length is easy to use and fine.
    Cons:
    I don't see any. The only cons is - it does not cut very short hair (sometimes I would prefer to cut it shorter).
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Get clippin

posted by kayhan66 on 01/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it has a really powerfull motor inside wich doesnt stop easily on the thoughest hair and beards. its waterproof and yes i actually tested this under the shower and it survived build quality is great it feels nice and solid it has a built in battery wich ...
    Cons:
    it cant trim beards it does get clogged up easily needs regular maintenance like dripping oil and brushing the blade.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ótimo por poder ser usado na água

posted by IuriGuadagnin on 12/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Muito útil poder ser usado na água. ótimo para usar no banho. muito funcional fácil ajuste dos tamanhos de corte. bateria carrega bem. dura por um tempo razoável.
    Cons:
    Por ser possíviel utilizar na água, o valor é um pouco mais elevado que os demais aparelhos.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product!!

posted by Feadim on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works very good!! Very good price, cheap and nice. The regulation of lenght works fine. I cut my beard with the machine and was like the expensive brand machine. Very powerful and works very fine!!
    Cons:
    The plastic looks a little bit cheap and fragile. If the battery empties, you must charge it and then use, dont work plugged.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by Ithuriel on 11/11/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very light, easy to use,It can really be used in shower. I just make my own hair style. You can easily set up the trimmer.
    Cons:
    I didnt find any cons. I just realy very very like it. Maybe when you are charging the red line is allways on so you dont know ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections